Now Look

If you weren't aware. This story will be ending soon.

Soon as in 4 more chapters.

But they will live on in the Spin-off story focusing on the children. Don't worry. 

Soft Alexia and her chaotic wife will be returning.

But where this ends, Nahikari and Virginia are JUST picking up so PLEASE go read The Quiet Girl if you haven't.

Hope you enjoy this update!

February 2033

Alexia's POV:

We got back to Mariana's and went inside. "Mapi?" I looked. "When did you get here?"

"Like seconds after you drove off to do whatever you just did with your wife." She smirked. "You two nasty people. I see you."

"And she made it weird." Jenni nodded.

"She's Mapi." Mariana walked in. "Weird is her middle name."

"Actually my middle name is Pi-" She noticed Mariana's face. "And you were making a joke." Mapi looked down.

I shook my head. "Thank you for watching the boys." 

"Anytime. Mariana is a fan favorite of thing one and thing two." She said. "And your sons."

"Who's thing one and thing two?" Jenni whispered. 

"Leila and Vir?" I whispered back.

"Correct." Mariana whispered. "So? How'd it go?" 

"We're getting married." I said. "Again."

"Are we invited this time?" Mapi asked from the couch. "Cause Jenni at OUR wedding was fun. Jenni at Leila and Mariona's was fun. Jenni at Vir and Nahi? Patri and Carla? Life of the party! But Jenni is literally marrying Office fun police over there." 

I rolled my eyes. "Alexia is fun." Mariana said.

"WITH YOU!" 

"Because Mariana doesn't annoy the sh-"

"MAMA!" Maxi ran over to Jenni. 

"My boy!" She picked him up. "Oh, you've gotten so big." She hugged him. "I missed you so much." 

I smiled. "Where's Enzo?"

"Give him like 5 seconds." Mariana said. "In 5, 4, 3, 2," She pointed to the doorway. Enzo came running.

"MAMA!" He screamed. 

"My second boy!" Jenni kneeled down. She held both of them in her arms. "I've missed you both so much. You don't even know." She looked at me. "Get over here." I laughed and joined in. "My family." She sighed. 

"Babe. Let's give them a minute yeah?" Mariana said. 

"This is your house?" I heard a slap. "Ow! Fine, fine!" 

They left the room and I stepped back. "What are you thinking?" I looked at Jenni.

"That I'm homesick. But not for Barcelona, or Madrid, or anywhere in Spain." She looked at me. "I always said you were my home. Now these two," She kissed each kid on their cheek. "I've just been homesick for you three." 

"Gross!"

"Mapi!" Mariana yelled. "Let them have their moment!"

March 2033

Jenni's POV:

"Great work! Derby weekend." I clapped. "My first one at home. What are we feeling?"