For Good

Alexia's POV:

I sat in the waiting room. Jenni's family was here, but I stayed away from them. 

I don't even know why I'm still here. I got up and started to leave.

"You aren't staying?" Her mom looked at me. 

I looked down. "I don't belong. She has all of you. She doesn't need me." 

"You're wrong. She needs you. Just like you need her. She never changed her emergency contact. She's had to update it but she always left you." She got up and walked toward me. "Whatever you two are going through, it's between you and Jenni." She took my hands in hers. "But true love always finds it's way back together."

I reached up and wiped a tear away. "They way things ended before the accident." I shook my head. "She doesn't need that."

"No. She doesn't. But she needs YOU. Go sit with her."

I took a deep breath and walked into the room. Jenni was laying there and despite the cuts and bruises on her face, she looked beautiful. 

My Jenni. 

I sat next to her and grabbed her hand. Her left arm in a cast once again. 

"This is my fault." I whispered. "If I didn't push you away you never would've gotten into your car. You wouldn't have driven away. You'd be safe." I looked at her face.

"It's not your fault." She mumbled.

"Jenni." I jumped up. "I'm getting the doctor." I turned to leave.

"No." She pulled me back. "Stay." She looked at me. "Don't leave me."

I nodded and walked to her side. "I'm not leaving you. Not again. But I need to get the doctor ok?" She nodded. "I'll be right back." I went outside and grabbed a nurse. "She's awake." 

"Good." She turned to another nurse. "Go get the doctor." She went back into the room and I followed her. "Wait outside please." 

I sighed. "Ok." I stood at the door and waited. The checked her and then came outside. 

"You can see her."

"You guys go ahead." I said. "I need some air." 

Her family went in and I walked to the elevator. 

The minute the doors closed I couldn't keep it in anymore.

Jenni's POV:

"Where's Alexia?" I looked at the door. "She was supposed to come back."

"Calm down. She needed some air. She's been here since the accident." 

"I need her." I closed my eyes. "I need Alexia."

"She'll be back. Just rest." I heard the door open and opened my eyes. 

"Jenni thank god!" Lola walked over. 

"Lola. Where's Alexia?"

"She's outside. Don't scare me like that again." She looked at my arm. "Aw, you have a cast again."

I lifted my arm out. "Seriously? I just got out of the other one." I sighed. "This sucks. Can someone go get Alexia?"

"I'll go." Lola said. 

Alexia's POV:

"Alexia? Where'd you go?" I saw Lola and she sat next to me. "Jenni's been asking for you nonstop."

"I almost lost her, Lola." I whispered. "For good."

"You didn't. She's in there right now. Talking, the only thing she's saying though is your name but still. She's awake and she's going to be ok, Alexia."

"It's my fault." I leaned forward and shook my head. "I pushed her away and she drove off. All I want is Jenni." I looked at Lola.

"Then go get her. I know you want to focus on this season. Because everything that happened when she left, but denying your feelings any longer might be the worst thing." 

I nodded and wiped the tears away. "Thanks, Lola."

"Don't thank me." She smirked. "Go get your girl." 

I ran back into the hospital and to the elevator. When the doors opened on the 4th floor, I went straight to Jenni's room.

Her family was talking to the doctor.

"Finally. Can you please go see her now?" Her mom said when she saw me.

I smiled and walked into Jenni's room. 

"Alexia." She sighed. "Finally. You said you weren't going to leave and then you didn't come back and I-"

I grabbed her face and kissed her. I pulled away and looked at her face. 

"Thought I lost you." She finished.

"Never." I held her face, careful of the cuts. "I want you, Jenni. Football will eventually end for me, but I want you now and then." 

"You love me."

"I love you more than you know." I smiled. 

"Took you long enough." She smiled and kissed me again. "I will never hurt you again." She rested her forehead on mine. "Seeing you hurt like that and knowing I caused it. Alexia, I can never forgive myself."

"Just leave it in the past. This is a new chapter for us." I sat on her bed and held her hand. "Barcelona, Madrid, Paris. The places don't matter. YOU are my home. I don't want to be without you anymore."

 "You won't have to be. I'm yours. All yours."

"Give me forever this time." I whispered.

"I'll give you that and more." 

No, but like seriously.... do you want this to connect into the International storyline? Like Mariana and Mapi exist in this? Or do you want it all to be separate?