It's Time

January 2031

Alexia's POV:

"I don't think we should bring Enzo." I looked at Jenni. "Who knows what Lola has in store for us at that party."

"Who knows what Vir has planned." Jenni sighed. "Nahi better be 100% sure she wants to marry that idiot."

I smirked. "I was 100% sure about marrying my idiot."

Jenni looked at me. "Oh you think you're funny. Ok." 

We dropped Enzo off with Jenni's family and headed to the party. We got to the venue and looked around. "Wow, Lola. I'm impressed."

"Thanks." She smiled. "Carmen supervised."

"I know she did." I said. "Good job Carmen." We all talked until Leila got the call.

"That was Patri. They're on their way."

"PARTY TIME!" Lola cheered.

I shook my head. "They're married." Jenni smiled. "About damn time." I hit her.

"Hey." She rubbed her arm. "You were thinking it too!"

We looked at the door. "I'll cut her." I said.

"You shouldn't be here." Mapi said. 

Alex went back and forth with us. "When is something going to tell me what happened?" Lola whispered.

"When you're older." Jenni whispered back to her.

"Older?" Leila looked. "She's basically dead."

Alex started to leave but then started to cause problems with Mapi. I could see Mapi getting ready to do something she'd probably regret. I grabbed her. 

After Alex left, I went over to Jenni. "There goes your son." I looked at Maxi. 

He tripped then walked over to me. "Mama I tripped."

"My boy." Jenni smiled. 

A few days after the wedding, I was at home with Jenni and the kids. "You look like your mama, Enzo." I smiled. "Just like her." 

My phone rang. 

Mapi

I answered it and put it on speaker. "Hey Mapi." 

"Hey." She said.

"How's Mariana's dad?" 

"In surgery. Mariana pretty much threatened the life of everyone in the hospital."

I laughed. "I don't doubt it. She'll do anything for those she loves. He'll be ok right?"

"Yeah. She's just pretty anxious right now. Hates hospitals. She requested a call with her favorite person."

I smiled. "I'll go get Vir." 

"Ale." She laughed. 

"I know. Put her on the phone." 

"Hello?"

"Hey Mariana. You doing alright?"

March 2031

Jenni's POV:

I looked at my locker and sighed. 

"You ok?" Aitana looked at me. 

"I think it's time." I said. "I'll be 41 at the end of this season." I laughed. "I think I had a good run. What do you think?" I looked at her.

"I think you inspired a lot of young girls around Spain to chase their dreams. One of those girls being me." She smiled. "You're a legend, Jenni. Even if you retired 10 years ago or 10 years from now. You're a legend."