Mine

PLEASE READ: This is the last chapter of Two Different Crowds. But don't worry guys, I'm making another book. It's called Heart Broken (ShadAmy). It should actually be out right now, I made four long chapters since I know you guys like to read (not that it's enough) but the book is new so it's not done. There are tons of plot twist and drama, I think the begging of the book may be a bit boring but all beginnings are boring lol. I actually have plans for this book and I think you would really like it. We will also do interviews for that book so don't worry it will be fun ;) The book will also be mainly Shadow's point of view because if it was Amy's point of view too much then the plot twist may seem to obvious. But this is the last chapter and I just won't to thank you all for reading this book. Also make sure you comment and vote on my next book because I need your opinions so I know how to continue. Thanks for being great fans guys. Enjoy!

-Amy's POV-

Still I'm standing in the same spot not knowing how I'm going to move, it's like my legs stopped working. All I could do was stare at this beast growling at me. The light got extremely huge and finally I felt something hard make contact with my body, forcing me onto the floor. I opened my eyes to see Shadow laying over me looking in my eyes, everything in that moment was perfect. I wanted it to last forever, but then he opened his big mouth.

"Did your legs stop working or something?" He hissed.

"I don't know!" I panicked. He got off of me and we noticed the purple light hit a building which damaged half the building.

"You!" Mephiles yelled at Shadow, pointing at him

"This is all your fault!" Mephiles yelled aiming another purple light at him, but this time was my turn to push Shadow out of the way.

"Run!" We yelled at the same time running along. We stupidly ran into the mall and we hid in a corner.

"I knew I should have warned you about this.." Shadow mumbled.

"About what?" I questioned. Shadow didn't say anything, he just looked down and pretended he didn't hear me. I know he must be still upset but I felt no sadness right now.

"About what!" I screamed louder than how I meant to. Shadow looks alarmed now so I guess I got his attention.

"Okay! Okay! Well... um.. I was meaning to tell you... but I was a bit upset soo..." Shadow was wasting my time and I started to get impatient.

"Get to the point,"

"Well... my brother somehow turns into a monster when he feels neglected..." Shadow trailed off. I started to feel rage take over.

"Well why didn't you tell me before?" I yelled.

"Because I was mad!" He yelled back.

"So you left me to die--"

"Well you were acting sooo in love with him I never thought you would actually leave him!" Shadow argued.

"Yeah I was soooo in love with him like you were sooo in love with me and now you're soooo in love with Mina!" I argued back. Shadow opened up his mouth to speak but before he could--

BOOM!

Shadow and I left our spot and ran around to find a different place to hide. As we ran I felt delighted, I got the last word so Shadow can't say anything! We continued running and I ran so fast I didn't even know were I was going anymore, I started to get tired after a few times but still would push myself to run and as I did I embraced the wind in my face. Finally I felt a sharp pain in my right ankle, I probably didn't break it but all I know is that it hurts, pain shot through my feet.