Sucks To Be Him

Hey guys sorry I didn't do anything in awhile but the good news is I have been writting the new story and I have tons of ideas, it has tons of drama and I really think you guys will like it, I do not have a cover for it yet and I'm having a hard time choosing, I think I'm just going to make it a picture of Amy lol. The story is about Amy but it's from Shadow's POV because if you knew Amy's POV all the time than you smart people who like to guess and ruin the plot would figure out all my plot twists, which are a lot of plot twist. I'm not saying the name of the story yet but it's a ShadAmy story and Egghead is in it so Sonic will hate him :P You guys may be excited about this sotry now but this story isn't done yet! Enjoy!

-Amy's POV-

The party started, but I deiced to allow Mephiles to escort me to the party, it will piss of Shadow yes. But that's what I want. I heaved out a sigh and knocked on his door three times, finally he came out and smiled at the sight of me.

"Sup Rose," He greeted me, I blushed because Shadow calls me that.

"Ello love, can you just be a dear and escort me to a party, love?" I asked him with a fake British accent, Mephiles looked both ways down the hallways with a puzzled look.

"What are there fans here?" He asked me, we both threw our heads back and started laughing as the memory of our 'date' circled my brain, but then I started to remember Shadow... my smile quickly turned into a frown but then I remembered I'm a prep again. Not only a prep but a leader of a group. I'm an Alpha. I felt my confidence coming back so I started to charm Mephiles, I put a playful grin on my face and quickly fixed my hair by putting it over one shoulder.

"So are you coming?" I asked with the smirk playing on my lips, Mephiles stopped laughing and stared at me, he looked right into my eyes and I noticed i had him then, I started to smirk some more. I haven't done this in such a long time, the last time was with Mina of course-- wait did I already say this?

"Of course!" Mephiles quickly shut the door then grabbed my hand, and before we knew it we were at the party.

-At The Party 9:35pm-

It didn't take long for the boys to find me, but I needed to find my girls to make sure they look and smell irresistible, I know Rouge is an expert too so she should be fine.

"Hey Amy, your character is hilarious on the Sonic Boom show," Knuckles told me, around him were the other boys too.

"I never knew there was a show too, I think I need to talk to the boss about this stuff they put in the drinks..." I trailed off.

"One of your quotes are my ring tones," Tails told me as he pressed a button on his iPhone whatever it is. I started to hear my high voice I always use when I'm acting but it didn't seem high at first, it was my voice but in a low husky Italian voice:

I'm a crazy Pizza Man!

Who can juggle and sing!

I said normally in the high voice at the last part, we all threw our heads back and laughed.

"Wait so you guys watched yourself on TV?" I questioned them.

"Yeah why not?" Tails asked, I started to laugh some more.

"Your voice is still annoying though," Knuckles mentioned.

"Shut up Knuckles!" I snapped at him.

"Yeah, you're stupid in the show!" Sonic defended me, I started to laugh.

"Ha! Now I'm totally watching that show!" We all started to laugh leaving Shadow all alone, I smirked at him.

Aaaaawwww 'It's a hard knock life' for him!