Prom Part One

Hey guys, so last time you people thought I was going to delete this book. NO! Lol, that would be so selfish of me, I didn't even do Prom yet (which I'm doing right now yay!). But anyways this is only part one. Also in the next chapter there will be a lovely photo that I_am_Peter_Pan drew I couldn't post it in this chapter because I forgot. :P I'm not describing Amy's dress because I want you guys to imagine, but I thought about giving you guys a treat. :)

Enjoy!

-Amy's POV At School-

The bell rang, so all the students can go home, eat dinner, and get ready for Prom. I walked out of the school with Maria, she seems pretty happy. I stopped walking when I saw Mina holding Shadow's hand. I looked away.

Who knew something so simple like holding hands can mean something so big?

I couldn't resist looking back, Shadow is now and Mina walk up to Mina's car, and stay there. Talking.

What's your problem? He's not allowed to talk?

Mina started laughing, which made Shadow laugh too. I watch carefully as Mina let go of Shadow's hand, give him a kiss on the cheek, and go inside her car.

I looked away regretting what I say and walked to my car.

-At My House In My Room-

Prom starts at 6:30.

It's 6:00.

I'm not going.

I'm not planning on going to Prom.

If I'm going to see... that all the time there, what's the point.

It's just going to upset me seeing them together.

I promised Rouge that I would go.

Well I didn't promise...

I said I'm going, we are all going as friends.

.....

They could have fun without me.

I heaved out a sigh, than I hear blaring music coming from outside my window. I look outside and see Rouge's car. I stay there frozen, feeling stupid that I'm not hiding. The music quieted down. Than started the honking noise.

"You ready, princess?" I heard Sonia shout, really loud. Of course she has to say princess, why is she so against preps? Why is she even here? What's her deal? I heaved out a sigh before I closed my window.

I sat back down on my bed and I hear the doorbell ring just as I sat down. I placed my hand over my head.

"Amy! It looks like your date is here for Prom!" I heard my mother cry out happily. I heard the door open, than I hear a few mutters and footsteps. The first one to storm into my room was Rouge, of course. The rest stormed in afterward.

"Hurry up! We were planning to hit Starbucks first before we get there!" Rouge snapped.

"It's okay, you could go." I told them, with a sad smile. Maria returned the smile. Because she's nice. The rest of them....

"No! Your coming with us! Go get changed lady!" Rouge yelled.

"I changed my mind." I said quietly. Rouge stood there for a moment.

"Girls, go downstairs and bother Amy's mother with food or something." Rouge said quietly. After she said that everyone rushed downstairs. But Rouge stayed put, she stayed in the exact position. After Rouge said that, everyone rushed out of my room with Maria closing the door behind her. After they left Rouge stayed put. Than she sat on my bed beside me. She heaved out a sigh.