This Is How I Became Who I Am Now

Hey guys the new story finally started! Not much to say but thanks for wanting to read I hope you enjoy my new book and you can find out the character traits from the last chapter if you want to get to know the characters. So I hope you will like the story and don't forget to Enjoy!

-Amy's POV-

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I almost threw my phone against the wall as I started to wake up, I turned off the alarm and glanced at my mother who walking towards the door with a smile. I groaned. She knows exactly why I'm so upset right now. It's time to get ready for school. At least I could go back to see my friends.

-After getting ready-

I said my goodbye's to mother who by the way drove me to school and searched for my friends, we always come early so we could talk.

My friends are Rouge (who by the way is my best friend), Mina (a good friend once you get to know her), Fiona (a good friend once you get to know her), Sally (who isn't actually my friend), and Julie-su (we don't talk much).

My friends and I, sort of run this school. We're those popular kids they usually have movies, but I wouldn't call it popular. I think I would call it, we have the nicest clothes, we're the ones with the best friends and we have lots of friends that make you feel bad because you don't have any.

Now your most likely wondering how I became this way...

~In grade six~

It was the first day of grade 6, I was going to a new school and I had to make new friends.

I adored my outfit I chose though, as I was walking by I saw 5 girls wearing even better outfits looking at me. I couldn't tell by the glare if it was just envy or they were just stalking me for no reason at all.

I tried to walk away and tried to find some friendly people faces. They kept walking towards me, I thought they wanted to hurt me or something. So I stayed by a random group of girls just in case if they hurt me they can be witnesses.

Finally a pretty girl with purple long hair approached me and the group.

"Um, excuse me?!" She asked rudely. I was so terrified I thought she was talking to me but apparently not, after she said that the group if girls moved.

After they left the purple haired girl smiled and started talking.

"Hi, My name is Mina. The bat over there is Rouge, the fox beside me is Fiona, that chipmunk beside the pink girl is Sally and the pink girl is Julie-su. We were wondering if you would like to sit with us at lunch?" Mina asked.

"Oh, of course." I said with a smile. Making friends are easy.

"Thanks, I love your outfit by the way. It's really cute." Mina complemented me.

"Oh thanks I like yours too, especially those boots." I complemented back.

"Your sweet, thanks. So I guess I will see you at lunch?" Mina asked.

"Of course my name is Amy by the way." I replied with my name since she forgot to ask.

"Nice name I got something to take care of so bye!" Mina said and walked off before I could say bye back.

Rouge stayed in the exact same place, I waved at her feeling awkward.

"Your acting so weird." Rouge said with a chuckle.

How rude?!

"Excuse me?!" I asked her with some attitude.

"You don't get it do you? You know those preppy  rich kids that are in about every school?" Rouge asked me.