Getting Ready

Hey guys after this chapter it might be Prom THAN you guys can post your comments! But wait! I'm going to put up a notification or a chapter telling you about it so don't post your chapters until I say so. Rules will be the same but yeah get your questions ready. And I believe there is going to be a lot of questions. I also can't wait for the next book. I feel like this book isn't very good but the next book will hopefully be! And I have seen people reading my first book until I update this one. Okay let me explain, you guys seem to love that book so much. So I deiced to read it, and I feel so embarrassed now how could I publish that?! I was thinking of deleting it but than it had so many views I felt bad. But seriously how could you guys like that?! Well maybe it's just me worrying too much lol. Enjoy!

-Shadow's POV At My House-

Silver, Tails, and Knuckles are at my house. We actually get along pretty well and we started hanging out more often. Things were going fine until...

"Dude, you told her you loved her than rejected her? On the same night?!" Knuckles asked.

"That's harsh." Silver said.

"Too harsh." Tails added.

"Well what else could I do? Lie?" I questioned them. They didn't remain silent, even for a second.

"Since when did you like Mina?" Tails questioned back.

"I don't know how to say 'no' to a girl." I said with a shrug.

"Well it looks like you have two hotties tha--" Knuckles was cut off by Tails.

"Shut up Knuckles! I thought you said you were going to stop acting like a jerk!" Tails snapped at him. Knuckles shut up after that. We told Knuckles to stop acting like a jerk or we would ditch him. Because that's what friends do.

"Hey guys what are you playing?" Dawn said as she came in, took the controller away from Silver and started playing my Xbox. I sighed and popped a few chips in my mouth.

-Amy's POV At Her House-

It's still the same night where Sally called Maria. I felt bad for her. Everyone started cheering her up but Maria of course hates attention. So she gave the attention to me! Of course as a prep I still love attention so I was glad.

"Do you mean he said he loved you, and rejected you on the same night?" Rouge snapped. I nodded.

"Shadow is such a jerk! You know what come on! We are going shopping to buy our Prom dresses now!" Rouge announced with a sparkling grin on her face.

"Don't you think it's a bit too late for that?" Maria reminded Rouge, Rouge heaved out a sign.

"That it's tomorrow after school!" I announced with the same sparkling grin on my face.

"Hey can I see the creepy dude who texted you again?" I asked Rouge. Rouge nodded and passed me her phone. The profile picture was all blank, meaning as he or she didn't choose a photo yet. But the name was:

I'mTheBae

-At School In Gym Class-

Diiiiiiiiing!

The bell finally rung, I almost fell to the ground, but gained back my balance. Gym was so hard today. I went into the shower room and got into shower number three. I let the water gently hit my bare skin as I lathered myself in soap.

After washing my hair and body, I rubbed lotion on myself and re applied some deodorant just in case. As I did that I noticed everyone leaving the shower rooms, I looked around before realizing I'm alone.u Than I made my way back to the change room. Than I saw no one there. I frowned.