Shocking Saturday

Hey guys it's been awhile. I have no excuse on why I didn't update. The only reason was I was lazy. But anyways last time Amy got a kissie! She got jealous of Mina and stuff. But if you read a few previous chapters you would find out that Mina's plan is about to take action. Ooooh let's see what this faker is up to! Get it, because... you know... faker.... Shadow calls Sonic faker...? Um... Enjoy!

-Amy's POV At Home-

I woke up to the heavenly smell of pancakes. I rose out of bed, made my bed took my shower, changed my clothed, brushed my teeth, washed my face and finally changed my clothes. I raced downstairs where the delicious meal is waiting for me. But I found my mother in the living room just reading her novel.

No. No. Mother can not be that dumb. Just no.

"Mom what are you doing you have pancakes to make for me!" I say with a goofy smile. Mother just rolls her eyes.

"Well good morning to you too. Sweetie, I would like you to meet your new maids, your new chef, your new gardener, your new butler and your new servant." My mother said with a sigh. I squealed. It's about time!

Right before school started again, I told asked my servant to help me with my homework and he ended up doing it for me. My mother soon noticed a change in my grades, the servant didn't say anything. But the butler did. Hey, I told you I'm rich though. Mina has the same things, so does Sally and Julie-su. Rouge's parents only have a maid and gardener, I don't know about Fiona.

"Yay! Thanks mom!" I said giving her a her a hug.

"Yeah, yeah just go eat your breakfast you have dance practice today." My mother reminded me. I nodded and thanked the new chef and ate my food. I smiled, I missed being a selfish rich kid.

-At The Dance Academy-

Mina walked in late with a Starbucks hot chocolate in her hand. We were supposed to get into our groups, and Maria and I are already here. We just had to wait for Mina who had to be late.

"Hey guys." She greeted us with a smile, I said 'hi' and Maria just waved.

"Hey Amy, I hope you don't mind but I'm going to Shadow's house today." Mina said with a smirk playing on her lips.

"I mean, it's not like you care. You two aren't dating or anything... right?" She asked with an innocent smile. I sighed.

"No we're not dating." I said, Mina's face lit up.

"Oh, well than that's great! Anyways what's the dance routine?" Mina asked. Maybe if you actually came earlier you would know! Okay stop it with the envy Amy, just stop.

Wait until Shadow gets a piece of my mind after dance practice!

-At Cream's House-

Cream is my cousin, Ms. Vanilla was adopted. Cream is thirteen I think, she's in grade seven and she's my favourite cousin. I know I can't have favourites, but you will just have to deal with it. Because I do.

"Hey Cream my mother bought me an iphone so you could have my ipod." I said just bursting into your room. Cream stays quiet, she's reading Divergent quietly.

"I love the way how you just burst into my room without saying 'hi'." Cream said sarcastically. I laughed and gave her a hug.

"Seriously though, if I was watching a horror movie or something, and you get knocked in the face. That's your problem."  She said. I laughed.

"Since when do you watch horror movies?" I asked her.

"I can." Cream challenged me with a grin on her face.