On A Sleepover, On A Date

Hey guys I know it's been awhile since I updated, I'm glad you guys really enjoyed that 'hilarious' interview because to tell you guys the truth I felt like a retard while updating that lol. But I'm glad you guys laughed it really gives me the confidence to do it again. I don't know if we are doing it again anytime soon but we will do it again eventually. But anyways this chapter is for you guys. Enjoy!

-Amy's POV At School-

How come Shadow didn't ask me to the dance yet? Like really what's his deal?! He's so annoying he was staring at me for at least the whole half an hour when Maria and I went to his house yesterday but he said nothing!

Okay Amy, calm down. Your acting like Mina now, maybe even worse because 'Mina gets all the boys'.

Blaze and I tried everything though, I told her to ask him some questions, he would answer them than walk away. Blaze would set up some dates, he would go, we would have a good time, than he would leave. I would flirt, he would flirt back.

It's useless, and Homecoming is in less than a week. It's going to be so embarrassing to go to Homecoming without a date with Mina knowing. What will she do?

Okay Amy, it's been months ever since you upset Sally, they are your friends. But it's going to be awkward to go sit with them after the time I deiced to ditch them.

Maybe I should stop worrying and hurry stuff up with Silver and Blaze, they are really cute together.

-Shadow's POV-

I'm just in the middle of my thoughts in class thinking about Amy. And Mina, she keeps talking to me but I know that she's not who she's trying to be. Maybe she's just like Amy, maybe she wants to change too.

-Later At Lunch-

"Stop acting like a baby Amy is just a girl!" Dawn argued.

Let me quickly explain, I went home for lunch. One of the mistakes of my life is having a journal. Because than your annoying big sister will read it and find out who your planning on asking to Homecoming. So of course Dawn must pressure me.

"Like really what is she going to do? Take out a knife and stab you?" Dawn questioned me in a rude way. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm taking my time." I said with another eye roll.

"Girls hate it when guys think they have all the time in the world! They want to get asked out quickly before some random lady comes and steals their date!" Dawn snapped.

"What? Amy's not like that!" I snapped as my voice changed in anger.

"You know nothing your a guy!" Dawn snapped back.

"Rude." I stated. Dawn crossed her arms over her chest and walked away, but before she left she stopped and sighed.

"All guys are the same." Dawn mumbled.

I rolled my eyes. I'm pretty sure Amy is fine with me waiting. I bet she doesn't even want me to take her. Blaze keeps asking weird questions but whatever.

-Amy's POV During Lunch-

"Hey Silver!" I called him walking over to my ex table. I caught Silver's attention.

"Hey." He greeted with a smile.

"Blaze wants to know how to play Football." I said while a smirk slowly spread across my face. I turned around to face Blaze who was looking directly at me in horror. Blaze hates sports.

I deiced this is going to be my new secret weapon. I'm just going to set up dates like this, it's the easiest, laziest and fastest way.

"Cool, what does she know?" Silver asked me.