Another Interview With The Sonic Crew

EmeraldTK: HEEEEEY GUYS XD

EmeraldTK: So I am so glad many of you guys participated this time! Even though you didn't want to last time...

EmeraldTK: But you know what it's okay! Anyways, I was right... there was a lot of questions... because of what happened... in a few chapters ago... hehehehehe

EmeraldTK: There is a lot of hate comments so I will just bloop them for you! :D

Rouge: EmeraldTK!

EmeraldTK: Not now Rouge! The interview is starting go away!

Rouge: But we found Babyblur!

EmeraldTK: ......

Rouge: .....

EmeraldTK: Amy and Shadow are fine now....

Rouge: .....

EmeraldTK: Did you seriously JUST find her?

Rouge: ....Yes....

EmeraldTK: .......

Rouge: .......

EmeraldTK: CUT

~*~*~*~**~~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*

EmeraldTK: Sorry about that... interruption... but anyways, after the last interview, people were still asking questions, so there will be some old questions too.

EmeraldTK: But anyways, we have Amy here, please welcome Amy! :D

Amy: Please say I have more questions this time!

EmeraldTK: No. Sorry. They still don't like you.

Amy: ......

EmeraldTK: I'm just kidding, you have a lot.

Amy: Yay

EmeraldTK: This is from RushiDoubleD: How do you truly feel about Shadow?

Amy: *Sigh* I should have saw this coming, well. He is a total jerk face and I want to punch him right now! But at the same time, I get emotional... whenever I see him with Mina.. it's not fair you know, she could get any guy. Why Shadow? She didn't even like him at first, I can't stand it when they are together... I feel like I need to cry...

EmeraldTK: But still you want to punch him in the face?

Amy: Yes.

EmeraldTK: Okaaaaay.... Well, I will just go ask someone to get you new pads it's okay Amy.

Amy: :O

EmeraldTK: Did I say pad?!?!? I meant tissues not pads hehehehehe *laughs nervously*

Amy: .....

EmeraldTK: ....

EmeraldTK: All boys who watch this show don't say a word.

EmeraldTK: CUT

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

EmeraldTK: Well this one is from AmyRoseChoices she asks did you have any words for Shadow after you saw him making out with Mina?

Amy: Not exactly at that moment, everything in the book was what I thought. But after Prom, while I was in bed, I was thinking a few stuff....

EmeraldTK: SHARE XD

Amy: Fine.....

Amy: SHADOW YOU SICK JERK! I HATE YOU, YOU ANNOYING EMO PIG! GO BACK TO YOUR OLD SCHOOL LIKE HONESTLY IT WAS FINE FOR YOU TO HAVE INTEREST IN MARIA BUT WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!? I HAVE WAY MORE STUFF TO SAY BUT I'M TOO LAZY AND I WANT ICE CREAM >:(