IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FUN EVENT MUST READ

Hey guys EmeraldTK here! This is not a chapter but WAIT! This is a fun even I am planning to have which should be a bit fun, now it's not a contest but it is sort of a game whatever.

So this is actually to ask anyone from my book a question, it doesn't have to be a question I mean you could just say to Shadow: MARRY ME!

Or something like that, don't swear too much in you questions I like to keep my story clean sometimes. :)

It doesn't have to be a question it could be like a would you rather question and stuff. You can ask anyone from the Sonic group you can even ask me some questions I won't mind ;)

But you must know, if you leave a comment asking a question to someone, in the next chapter your questions will be posted in an interview I have with the Sonic characters!

Don't bother asking so many questions like 20 questions in one comment I'm just going to get pissed off lol.

But leave a comment in the comments section on who you want the comment for, if you would like your comment to stay anonymous no problem! Just inbox me I don't mind just I won't tell. But if you leave a question in the comments section below I will say your name if you don't mind, if you have a problem with that you may inbox me.

So finally you can go ask Mina why she's so mean and slap her across the face! :D

Here are a few examples.

Someone: this is a question/statement for Mina *slap* LEAVE AMY ALONE U PIG

Someone2: *dances around the room* SHADOW LIKES AMY SHADOW LIKES AMY :D

Yeah so if your using an action it's best to use these *'s. The star.

So start leaving your comments! Better hurry because the interview starts on Thursday, March, 20, 2014 I will not accept late questions unless I don't update on time! If that happens your lucky lol.

But anyways ask away remember inbox me for private questions or questions about the event! See you soon! ^_^ :D :) ;) B) :P