Mean Mina is back!

Hey guys EmeraldTK here and yes I am not helping SilverStar1 anymore. I don't want to talk about it. All I'm going to say is that we got into a huge fight. All you need to know is that it was a mistake. I don't want to see anyone bothering me or her about this. And I do not want any comments in the comments section of this. Thank you. Anyways shoutout to I_Am_Peter_Pan (I hope I did it right), this chapter is dedicated to her because of that lovely photo of Amy Rose she drew me! It's very cute, she's a ballerina she has short hair but is still adorable. I_Am_Peter_Pan, and everyone else, I hope you all Enjoy!

PS: All those people who have the Wattpad app, and get instant notifications let me tell you this now, that photo is not going up instantly just saying. (Actually I fixed it so the picture should be there by now :P)So read the whole chapter before you look or something like that. :P But sorry I didn't update in awhile! Busy! Enjoy!

-Amy's POV at lunch-

People still seem to be liking Fiona a lot. Suddenly Chloe stood on a table which got everyone's attention.

"Scourge baby? You can hear me from here right?" She asked him. Scourge nodded. Scourge went to Chloe and stood on the table with her. Fiona seemed scared, I can't blame her though. I lost my Ipod.

"Okay before I start I have a few confessions, I stole Amy's Ipod from her locker. Sorry." Chloe said than looked at me and smiled.

"I got bored so I looked through her messages. Sorry." Chloe giggled this time. I glared at her which seemed to make her giggle more.

"I found something interesting. I'm not saying anything. It's on my Instagram page, I'm deleting it by tomorrow so hurry." Chloe said with another smile. After that announcement everyone got out their devices, even the lunch lady had an Ipod.

Chloe waltzed to our table, gently dropped my Ipod on the table, smiled, than walked away. I instantly grabbed my Ipod and everyone else used theirs. I searched her Instragram account.

Private.

"She's such a whore! She only posted it to get more followers!" Fiona complained. I nodded, Mina heaved out a sigh.

"A smart whore." Mina added.

We pressed the follow button than waited for Chloe to accept. Finally we got in, than I saw the photo of me texting Fiona! It was the conversation where Fiona and I were in the washroom and Chloe came so we started texting instead of talking! I should have deleted the conversation! How could I be so stupid!

Everyone's jaw dropped, comments started flowing faster than water. Every second there was a new comment.

Mack_en_zie: Wut?! Girl I thought I trusted u! That gift cost money I want it bk!! Including the flowers! I tried 2 b nice, I rlly tried!

Rocking_Sonia: Now u know y I never trust these guys! Where's Manic! We had a bet!

Cosmo_Flowers: @rocking_sonia lol

ThePro123: Wut kind of dirty little slut does tht?! U attention seeking whore r u rlly tht desperate?! U fake a pregnancy! U lying little skank! Ur brave thinking u could go off thinking u have a baby bcuz...

I didn't really feel like it was needed to read the rest, besides there was to many of them now.

Mina put down her Ipod and looked at Fiona, just eyeing her. She seemed really pissed.

"Fiona why didn't you tell me this?! You deiced to tell Amy but not the rest of your own friends?!" Mina snapped.

"No wait--" Fiona was about to say.