When We Get Together

Hey guys EmeraldTK here, sorry 4 the long wait but I'm here so yay. I have some news so please read. Some people are copying my stories, and I really don't like it and would appreciate it if you guys were to stop, I work really hard doing this, I don't want to point out anyone but you guys are amazing writers and you don't need to copy my work because your will be good if you don't copy so just stick with your own ideas, please. I don't copy people and I'm asking really politely, I don't want to hurt anyone so if you get offended I'm sorry. Also I changed my mind on the new story I was going to write, you see this story is almost finished. And I was going to write a new book and I was going to call it 'Rebel'. Everything I planned was good but I changed my mind. I can't tell you guys the new story yet but there is going to be some plotwist so watch out and Enjoy!

-Amy's POV-

The game is about to begin, the coach started the game and Sophie was the first to get the ball, I sprinted beside her in case she needed to pass the ball to anyone, Sophie hesitated but passed it to me. Daisy tried to block me but I went around her, as I was approaching the net, he ball was taken from me. I turned to see Mina running off with the ball, she looked unstable and was losing control from the ball.

"Your not allowed to steal from your teammates!" I shouted.

"Well I just did!" Mina yelled back, I rolled my eyes but than someone stole the ball from her. I chuckled and Mina rolled her eyes.

-30 Mins Later-

It was a tie. We took our flags and marched back to the school, this time the boys behaved themselves. I walked over to where Mina was.

"All she wears is knockoffs, it's pathetic," I heard Sally state. How come when ever I go over there they are always gossiping?

"Mina, what's the point of you trying to join the Olympics when all this time you didn't want to?" I questioned. I don't know why I ever bother with Mina but I felt like I needed to know what is going on inside her head.

"I will tell you why. Now that you don't hang out with us, your going on like a pathetic wannabe, which is really sad. And I don't want my fans to start acting like a pathetic wannabe like you so that's why I have to make sure I go on the Olympics," Mina stated with a graceful smile.

"Your fans don't even remember you," I fired back.

"We'll see about that," Mina said with a smirk, she flipped her hair dramatically before she left. I stood there only watching her before moving on. As I was walking I honestly didn't know what to say. I catches up with her.

"And we'll see how much they will love me more when they see Shadow and I together," I smirked before I sped walked. There. Looks like I just reminded her who here is on top of the list.

-8:30 pm The Rose Estate-

I was inside the kitchen at my mansion with my mother, we were going to have a party for the release of the new Olympics. But I needed to speak to my mother about that first, last time I went to a party without her knowing, she fired the chef, the butler, the servant, the gardener a, and the maids. Yes, she normally does that.

"Amelia, your father is coming back from his business trip," Mother informed me, I grinned, my mother and father both work for the café the opened, mom takes care of some of the paper work but mainly works in the café in this city. My father on the other hand, takes care of all the paper work, and opens the café in different cities and places. And that's what he's been doing lately, just going to random places and building our famous café there.

"Yes! When is he coming?" I asked with a full smile, joy over washed me, the only time I ever get to see his face lately is on my phone or something.