Homecoming Part Two

Hey guys nothing much to say here. So this is a bit awkward now. Well guys I encourage you all to vote if you like because it shows me that you like what I'm doing and to keep it up whatever. Continue with the comments I just love it when you guys are non stop complimenting me like saying this like this is the best story ever and stuff. I read the comments guys. Okay that sounded creepy. But I know when I usually reply it would just be a tiny 'thanks' and than that's it. Let me tell you this now, really it means a lot to me. It encourages me to write more. I'm not forcing anyone to vote and comment! Don't hate me! But I'm just saying, this message isn't directed to ANYONE so don't worry okay? Take care guys. Enjoy!

-Amy's POV At Homecoming-

I sat down at a table watching them dance, Shadow just thinks I don't care but really I'm alone, bored, watching my own date dance with my ex friend. I hate this so much.

"You okay?" I heard a familiar gentle voice ask me. I looked to see it was Rouge. I nodded.

"Don't waste your time on me, go have fun. You shouldn't keep Knuckie waiting too long. Or he might dance with another girl." I grunted at the last part.

I felt weird calling Knuckles Knuckie. Well than I'm never doing that again.

"Stop sitting here crying!" Rouge snapped.

"But I'm not crying..." I trailed off with innocence in my tone of voice.

"Listen. The solution to this problem is simple." Rouge said walking towards the DJ. Oh, I feel so stupid now why couldn't I think of that?

The DJ nodded and changed the song, Rouge just stood in front of me, smiled, and walked away with Knuckie.

Ugh! I feel so awkward when I call Knuckles Knuckie!

"Sorry Mina songs over, stealing my date back." I said quickly grabbing Shadow's hand.

-Later That Night-

Shadow and I were having so much fun! Mina kept looking at us to see of we are still together though but other than that. That's it. I let Shadow talk a bit while I go get some punch, Rouge told me Mina's in the bathroom so hopefully she doesn't decide to steal MY date again.

"Hey Ames, we haven't talked in awhile." I heard an energetic female voice call me. I know I heard that voice before but I don't know who it is. I turned around to come face to face with Julie-su. Oh that makes sense. She doesn't talk much of course I'm not going to know unless I hear the voice a lot.

"I don't think we talked at all." I said with a small laugh, Julie-su giggled.

"So are you and Mina still friends? I know just because you don't hang out doesn't mean your not friends but she mumbles a bunch of stuff about you." Julie-su informed me. I heaved out a sigh.

"Pretty sure we're still friends." I lied.

Julie-su smiled, than that smile turned into a smirk.

"Got some gossip for you? Want?" Julie-su asked me. I face brightened.

Okay I know I said I'm going to be a nice person for now on but gossip is just gossip right? As long as the person who your gossiping about doesn't know! Okay I can't resist gossip. There I said it. Us preps gossip all the time, it is a habit.

"Gimme." I said with a grin.

"You know Blaze right? She actually got a date with Silver!" Julie-su said with a snicker. I fake laughed but waited for her to continue.

"Feel so bad for him! Looks like she finally got her dream man! Can you believe it though?! Her?!" Julie-su told me. I nodded and fake smiled.

"I feel so bad for Mackenzie though, she asked him first and got rejected. Can you believe it? Blaze over Mackenzie? The cheer captain over a dork. Ridiculous." Julie-su told me, I nodded. At least I learned something new.