Getting Along with Maria...? Part 1

Hey guys EmeraldTK here. Do me a favor please. Take a deep breath. And look at the tittle again. Yes. I know. Lol but anyways I just want to say thanks again to I_Am_Peter_Pan for that lovely picture she drew in the last chapter. Last chapter was a small cliff hanger so let's see what happens now.  But the way in the last chapter the Instagram names are fake, I made them up lol and the Mobius song... I made it up to... lol. Enjoy!

-Amy's POV-

I followed Fiona into the bathroom where she sat in the corner doing nothing. If this wasn't Fiona they could be crying. I slowly approached her with a small smile on my face.

"Are you okay?" I asked her with a warm smile on my face. Fiona instantly looked up to see who's talking but smiled when she saw it was only me.

"I'm just going to wait here until they stop." Fiona said with a big smile. I smiled. Even though she's a nerd now she's still confident.

"So how are things going?" I asked her. Fiona didn't show much of an expression on her face, she just shrugged.

"Shadow is actually pretty cool, I miss you guys though." Fiona whined.

"Maybe if you pretend to like Shadow Mina would get jealous and take you back." I said with a chuckle. I instantly cupped my hands over my mouth realizing what I just said.

"That might actually work." Fiona said. I felt confused for a moment.

"Wait, are you serious?" I asked feeling a bit stupid of my question.

"Yeah of course." Fiona said.

"Wait, but.. um. How do you know Mina likes Shadow?" I asked feeling only a bit uneasy.

"It's obvious, the way she always looks at Maria and flirts with Shadow." Fiona said with an eye roll.

Wait... She's flirting with him?! I thought she said--

Fiona interrupted my thoughts of what she said.

"I should do it. Do you think I should do it?" Fiona asked me. I gave her my advice smile.

"Fiona. Just don't." I said giving her a warm helpful smile.

"Too bad." Fiona said with a big smile on her face before she left the bathroom.

See, I can't control my friends.

 -The Next Day-

The next day my mom usually dropped me off, she didn't look to well but she told me not to worry about it. Finally I put my stuff in my locker, took what I needed, locked it than walked to my class... history. I rolled my eyes but said nothing anyways. Finally the principals voice boomed through the speaker.

"Good morning staff and students! At this time we would ask for you to show some respect and stand for the national anthem." After Mrs.Grey finished what she says every morning everyone stood up to the national anthem and Tails started to sing like he always does, the sad thing about it is that he's the only one singing.

"Dear Mobius, We show respect for thee..." Tails began to sing, everyone was looking at him, even laughing at him. Mina started to giggle and Rouge chuckled about it. It made me snicker when he sang the high pitched part.

-Later That Day-

Later in school still I was walking with my friends to the next class, we were going to different classes but we still walked together. On the way I saw Cosmo wear this sweater that really bothered me. Cosmo doesn't like me very much but that's okay because I don't like her either.