Reunion!

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait and all. I get it and I'm sorry, but I will try to update faster I don't know just please read this and Enjoy!

-Amy's POV In My Limo-

I was giggling in my limo with Rouge, Maria and Shadow this time. I was telling them about what I did to Mina yesterday.

"Amy! You didn't do that!" Rouge exclaimed, I continued to laugh as I nodded my head.

"And what did you explain to the teachers when you were late?" Maria questioned me.

"I told them I had to change my--" I stopped in the middle of my sentence and took a peek at Shadow to see if he was listening. He was. I felt my face get hot.

"I will tell you guys later," I whispered to Rouge and Maria. They both giggled silently as they grinned at Shadow.

"And I'm going to post this on her locker door," I said getting out a picture from my bag, I printed it in my mother's office. I smirked as I revealed to them a picture of an ape. They all threw their heads back and laughed except for Shadow who stayed quiet.

"Guys, I feel bad now," Shadow stated, we all stopped laughing and stared at him. I felt my face get hot as I let a hard expression appear on my face while gazing on him. We all gave him dirty looks. 

Than all at once we all threw our heads back and started to laugh, even Shadow did. When we all calmed down I told them the rest of my plan.

"But I'm going to tell Manic to do it," I informed them.

"Why can't you just do it yourself?" Rouge questioned me.

"Because, Mina used Manic against me so now I'm using Manic against her. So it could look like an act of betrayal," I replied with a grin. Shadow smirked and put his arm around me. 

"Smart," He stated, Maria nodded in agreement, I caught Rouge roll her eyes. I narrowed my eyes at her. Everyone knows Rouge is overprotective so she's going to be watching every move Shadow makes. She doesn't trust him yet, and I can't blame her but I begged her to be nice so that's the least she could do.

"So are you guys dating again or are you just trying to annoy me?" Rouge asked with an annoyed tone in her voice. I rolled my eyes and moved Shadow's arm away from me. After I did that I sort of regretted it because I felt special in his arms. I felt safe.

"Relax, Rouge. We just found out about this yesterday!" I exclaimed. Rouge just gazed in a different direction. I rolled my eyes at her stubbornness and forced Shadow's arm around me again.

"I guess Rouge has a point, you were dating before Mina swiped Shadow away,"  Maria explained, I avoided eye contact with Shadow and remained silent for a bit.

"We will think about it," I said softly. I hesitated to look up at Shadow but did it anyways with my face burning hot. A disappointed look washed over my face when I saw Shadow with headphones on. I ripped the headphones out his ears.

"How long did you have those on?!" I snapped.

"Since things got awkward," Shadow replied with a laugh, I let go of my anger and laughed with him.

-At School In The Hallways-

"Manic!" I called after a green hedgehog, he slowly turned around and faced me with a grin.

"Sup Ames," He greeted me, I smiled warmly at his innocence.

"I will give you two hundred bucks if you post this on Mina's locker," I told him with the two hundreds in one hand and the picture of the ape in the other. A smirk crept on Manic's face.