Everything Is Falling Apart!

Hey guys, as I said not much ideas so Prom is coming up faster. I hate rushing things I really do, but hopefully you guys will.... I keep forgetting that word! Enjoy!

-Amy's POV At School-

After about seven more practice fire drills it was lunch.

"At least we got to miss class." Rouge told me, I nodded

I walked to the cafeteria and sat down beside Maria who was beside Blaze. Rouge hesitated a bit but sat down. I heard a familiar voice call after me.

"Hey Amy!" I turned to see Mina sitting there. She gestured me to sit beside her. I hesitated a bit but went.

-After School-

 Everything seems to be getting out of control. Every time Maria tries to talk to Sonic, Sally interrupts her. I can't get one simple date with Shadow all I am hearing is Rouge and Knuckles shouting.

Wait....I turned around and started walking towards Rouge.

"I'm telling you! I don't know who he is!" Rouge protested.

"What happened?" I asked, Knuckles rolled his eyes.

"Knuckle head here thinks I slept with some guy last night just because some random creepy guy texted me." Rouge snapped. Rouge showed me the text message:

Had fun last night ;)

I couldn't see who sent her the text. Finally Mina came.

"Hey Rouge, my brother told me to tell you that he wanted to do it again tonight." Mina said, Knuckles looked really pissed off.

"What?!" Knuckles yelled.

"Oops, I didn't give you the message yet? I'm so sorry Rouge I forgot to tell him." Mina said acting innocent again. My mouth dropped.

"What message?!" Knuckles yelled again. I remained silent, trying to figure out the scene here.

"Oooohhh.... this is getting awkward. I will leave you two alone..." Mina said backing away.

"Oh and Amy, you can have Shadow tonight." Mina said with a wink. I know exactly what she is doing, she picked just the right time to make me have a date with him. She obviously knows I will choose to back up Rouge instead of go on a date. Or she's trying to make us seem like sluts. Or both. Or none.

Mina finally left.

"Knuckles it's not what you think I swear--"

"Excuse you? Mina was the one who brought us together! So I don't think she would do that!" Knuckles snapped.

"But wait Knuckie--"

"Don't call me that! We are through!" Knuckles said before he stormed off.

"Rouge are you okay?" I asked her. She didn't take her eyes off the ground.

"And Prom is in a month." She reminded me. Oh I forgot about Prom...

"You know what Rouge? Who cares, if he really loved you  he would believe you! if you really you are going to prom anyways! I'm going to make sure you wear a tight dress, and you are going to show up and look better than everyone else and--" I tried to lecture her but she didn't seem interrested.

"You suck at lectures." Rouge said with a chuckle. I rolled my eyes and walked her to her car.

-At My House-

Maria and Rouge are at my house, I haven't seen Fiona in awhile.

"Amy, I thought you were going out with Shadow?" Rouge asked me, I shook my head.