Not that bad

Hey guys, so I know everything with Shadow and Amy are... um... slow... but this obviously ends in a good way, I mean it says "Shadamy" for a reason. :) It's just going to take a very long time. But it's okay, just enjoy the drama for now. Enjoy!

-Amy's POV-

I'm in gym class right now, gym is okay. Working out keeps my proper body shape. I'm not those people who are so skinny that you could see the bone. That's just scary. No offence.

 I was quietly jogging around the gym like the teacher told us to do, it's actually really boring. I felt a few fast footsteps but than they stopped so I looked who was beside me It was that new kid...

I started to jog faster, if I'm seen with him it's not going to pretty pleasant.

"Hey." Shadow greeted me. I know why he didn't get suspended, our school doesn't like doing those things on the first day of school. But he hit a girl! It wasn't his fault but he still did it!

"What do you want?" I asked with some annoyance in my voice.

"Well, I have something important to talk to you about." Shadow trailed off. I jogged a bit faster but than again he caught up.

"What?" I snapped.

"Maria and I was thinking there could be a way to stand up to Scourge." Shadow said. I than stopped jogging and looked at him.

"And why are you talking to me about this?" I asked continuing to jog.

"Because Maria said Mina is the meanest, Rouge wouldn't pay attention, Fiona doesn't like her, Sally would diss or laugh at her and Julie-su is mostly with Sally." Shadow replied. I rolled my eyes at the thought of Maria.

She always acts like 'Miss Perfect' and that she's better than us just because she thinks she's nicer!

"So even if we were going to do this, what would you want us to do about it?" I questioned him with more annoyance in my tone.

"I don't know, just stop them whenever you see their bullying someone else." Shadow said.

"Wait a minute. Just because we have a lot of money, and that we're preps. Doesn't mean they don't bully us either." I said.

"But he doesn't." Shadow said.

"Listen. You don't know me or this school. All your doing is listening to your precious Maria. Scourge harasses us all the time! And he has a girlfriend!" I complained.

Shadow kept quiet for a bit, I jogged faster so I wouldn't be seen with Shadow anymore.

"He harasses you guys?" Shadow asked me.

"Yes! Like squeeze our butts harassing!" I complained.

I than ran away, maybe I shouldn't have told him that. I began to run faster and caught up with Rouge. We were talking for a bit than the speaker thingy came on.

"Attention staff and students, sorry to interrupt but we are having a lock in secure. Close the doors and lock them, no students in the hallways, if your in the hallways now please get to your classrooms. As I said this is a lock in secure." The principals voice boomed on the speakers.

The bell rang after the announcement was made, the gym teacher went to lock the gym door and stood in the middle of the gym.

"Okay! So we are staying in the gym, the bell rang so this is not your period with me your supposed to be in a different classroom. So you are free to socialize or do something gym appropriate." Mr. Stone yelled out.

I walked over to my friends who were by the benches, we were talking and watching the jocks throw around a football. I watched as Shadow walked towards them.