A Few Confessions

Hey guys EmeraldTK and I think we can all agree this story is getting a bit tense lol. I also noticed a lot of people are reading my very first book... I don't know why you guys like it! Lol I was so embarrassed with that book! I was just writing and BOOM readers came! Lol I was scared to death and I still am because of the views and because people like them! That book was embarrassing I only kept it because of the views it got lol! But did you see the views on my last book! O_O We came a long way guys, thanks a lot for your support! ;) Enjoy!

-Amy's POV At School-

I texted Maria earlier if I could talk to her at lunch, no reply yet. I was so sad and--

A sound of screaming interrupted my thoughts, I turned to see Sally fighting with Sonic

Yes! The day has finally come! We must celebrate!

I'm just kidding, they fight almost everyday. More than Knuckles and Rouge fight, Sally always says that she and Sonic are the Golden Couple. And than I would just say in my head, Never give up on your dreams Sally.

But seriously they seem like the worst couple ever! They always fight and it's always Sally who starts the fight, not convinced yet? Sally treats Sonic as if Sonic is her slave. She's terrible to him and Sonic keeps giving her another chance just to change.

"After all we have been through! You deiced to go and cheat on me like that? Have you no heart? I keep giving you another chance but I had enough!" Sonic snapped. Sally fake yawned.

"What could I say Sonikku? You were boring me." Sally stated as a smirk crept on her face. Of course Mina, Julie-su and everyone else was on Sally's side, they had to support their friend. Even Rouge had to be there.

I walked up to Sonic, I never liked Sally anyways. Sonic was always like a brother to me, he was annoying like a real brother too.

"Sonic what's wrong?" I asked Sonic, Sonic looked at me for a moment, I witnessed his emerald green eyes shimmering, pleading for me to help him.

"Sally cheated on me with this piece of trash!" Sonic snarled pointing at some random jock I don't know. Mina was glancing at me, she was literally telling me to come over to their side with her eyes.

"Why?" I asked feeling stupid.

"Because Sally is a two timing skank!" Sonic hissed. I glared at Sally with hate in my eyes. I really hate Sally. I don't care if hating is not nice I hate, hate her. I turned back to Sonic.

"Who cares?" I asked with some attitude in my tone. Sonic looked shocked and Sally and Mina looked delighted.

"If she wants to be a fake whore than let her." I spat. The crowd laughed as Sally's face fell in shock. I grabbed Sonic's hand which made both of us blush a little than we ran away. I turned around while were running to see Sally running away and the girls chasing her.

"Your okay right?" I asked Sonic looking into his deep emerald eyes. Sonic flashed me a warm deep smile. I felt like squealing! I couldn't resist that smile!

"Yeah I'm fine, thanks for backing me up. I know it was a lot of pressure." Sonic said with a smile. I smiled back.

"It's fine, you do whatever you want with your life now." I said with a smile. Sonic grinned, I looked at Sonic praying he wasn't thinking perverted.

We were not that far from the school, so we heard the school bell ring. Sonic and I walked back to school.

-At Lunch-

I didn't know where to sit, I was scared and I felt so ashamed, I already seen how Mina was looking at me, Sally looked as if she wanted to punch me in the face.