The Truth Can Get You In Trouble

Hey guys sorry for the late update, things are getting really busy quicker than I expected so I am so sorry. Also PLEASE READ THIS: NO ONE SPOIL ANYTHING FOR ANYONE!! IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, SAY IT IN THE CHAPTER PLEASE DON'T SPOIL IT FOR NEW READERS I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT! Enjoy!

-Unknown POV-

I stood around in the dark, the only thing visible is her dark purple hair and her piercing eyes, I can also see the eyes of those around her, I almost shuddered to fear as she glanced at me with what looked like death in her eyes.

"You wanted to see me?" Her voice echoed the room, I stood there hearing my own breath.

"I have to tell her." I said.

"You. Will. Not." She stated with an urge in her tone.

"You do not threaten me anymore, the consequences are nothing to fear. I'm telling her." I replied with a straight tone.

"Ha! You think that's the only thing I got on her?! Too funny!" I heard her taunt, she started to laugh and those around her also snickered.

"I'm not going to bother show you what I got but if you don't do as I say, I will ruin her. And you." She stated once the laughter toned down.

I glared at her, there wasn't much to see because it was dark, but what I really saw was pure evil, why didn't I listen? Why didn't I just follow my own heart? Now I'm in this mess.

"Calm down, you only have this one task. Or at least for now...." I heard her purr as a smirk played on her lips, I looked at her with disgust before I left the room with and hearing the snickering they were doing.

-Amy's POV In Limo-

I smirked as I sat back while I let my driver drive Rouge, Maria and I to school. Rouge and I were happy to be spoiled rich kids. Maria on the other hand, was acting like this was her first time in a limo.

I would have drove my car today but I'm spoiled so my limo driver drove me.

"So Sonic really sent me all these flowers?" Maria asked with sympathy in her eyes.

"Yeah and he won't stop leaving me alone until you accept his stupid apology!" I snapped, Maria blushed and looked at the three bouquet of roses in her hands.

"You can just leave those in the limo, you don't want anyone to steal it or anything." Rouge suggested.

"Yeah Sonic has a lot of stupid fangirls." I said with a giggle, Maria giggled along too.

"Oh and here comes the irony." Rouge said with a chuckle, I looked at her and punched her in the arm, which made her pause and start laughing again.

"What?" Maria asked obviously not getting the inside joke. Rouge started to laugh harder.

"Okay! Okay! I used to like Sonic in grade six! Secret told!" I snapped with a pout. Rouge calmed down a bit, but before we knew it we were at school.

My limo drove past a few cars than finally found a parking space, of course all the students gathered around to see what is going on.

"Why couldn't you just drive your own car today?" Maria whined as her face turned red. I smirked and watched it become hotter.

"I think Maria wants to come out first." I said in a sly tone, letting a smirk play on my lips.

"No, no, no, no, no!" Maria replied while shaking her head.

"Come on Maria, there's only a thousand of people out there to see what is going on... that's alllll." Rouge added with a sly grin on her face. Maria's face brightened, she quickly hide her face in between her knees. Rouge and I sat up with straight looks on our faces.