Prom Part Two

Hey guys, so sorry I forgot to update. Anyways after this chapter we are doing the interview again yaaaaaaay! And I believe there will be a lot of questions this time.... hehehehehee..... okay well I'm doing creeping you out now. The lovely picture at the side was drawn by I_am_Peter_Pan and that is why this chapter is dedicated to her so yaaay! Oh, and don't post your questions yet, I am going to post an announcement when the event is starting.

======> I_am_Peter_Pan drew a bootiful picture of Amy at the side go and check it out!====>

Enjoy!

-Amy's POV At Prom-

I take deep breathes, shaking with nervousness. Rouge slowly opened the door revealing the loud music and sexual dancing. I could tell Mrs. Grey, our principal was really upset with all the grinding and stuff.

"Chloe if I see you twerk or grind yourself on someone again your never going to Prom again!" Mrs. Grey snapped at her. Chloe lifted her hands in surrender and walked away. I chuckled to myself as I let myself in, we all stayed together, Blaze and Maria went to go get us all punch as the rest of us wait for them. I smiled as I looked around the room, everyone seems to be having a good time. My eyes than landed on something I didn't want it to land on.

There they are, in front of me. Mina and Shadow, holding hands, they were talking and laughing, than Sally and Julie-su goes to say hi.

"Come one!" Rouge says grabbing my arm, dragging me to the dance floor.

-A couple hours later-

Prom is so fun! I am having a good time, dancing with my friends and just having fun I totally forgot about Shadow. I froze on the dance floor. Where is Shadow? I felt a tap on my shoulder.

Could that be him?

I turned around to come face to face with Manic.

I heaved out a sigh, I'm both relieved and disappointed.

"Wanna dance?" Manic asks me, Rouge came beside me chuckling.

"So I guess you ditched all those cheesy ways how to pick up a girl huh Manic?" Rouge questioned him, I started to laugh.

"Shut up, Rouge!" Manic snapped at her, I giggled some more.

"So do you want to dance, Rose?" Manic asks stretching out his hand.

"There's the Manic I know!" Rouge yelled with a laugh, I couldn't help but throw my head back and laugh. Manic kisses his teeth.

"Forget you Rouge!" Manic protested than stormed away. Rouge still kept laughing.

"Aw come one Manic! You didn't even use your cheesy pick up lines yet!" Rouge yelled laughing.

" 'If you were a booger, I would pick you first'." I said mocking Manic's voice. Rouge and I started cracking jokes than we finally stopped. I spoke when there was finally a silence.

"Well, I feel bad now so I'm going to dance with him." I said with a smile.

"Do it quickly before the Dj switches these fast songs to slow." Rouge said with a grin, I smirked before walking away.

When I finally found Manic bumped my hip into his, Manic looked back at me and did the same thing, I laughed and dragged him to the dance floor.

-A Few Hours Later-

I deiced to rest after dancing with Manic, I sat down and watched to familiar figures making it's way to me, I closed my eyes and heaved out a sigh, when I re opened my eyes they were right in front of me.