A Friendly Date

-Amy's POV At School-

I went to school early, and so did Rouge, we talked to each other in by my car.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, I'm the bae is Fiona.." I informed Rouge, I watched Rouge's stare turn from joyful to a hard imitating.

"Of course it is, she just ditches us for no reason." She said with an eye roll, I kept my glance on Rouge, than turned away.

"All she wanted to do was stay popular, do you really think she would ditch everything just to be my friend?" I asked her, Rouge looked at me with a small smile.

"I did."

"That's because your not fake." I said returning the smile.

The school bell rang, without another word or glance we made our way into the school, I wasn't surprised with all the pushing and whispering they gave me. I guess I'm not at the top of the list anymore. I was shoved a couple of times but still made my way out. I walked to my locker and cracked the code to get in, I heard footsteps making their way towards or better yet, past me. I just wanted to be alone right now, I wouldn't want anyone to bother me but the footsteps stopped, and I felt someone's presence, knowing that someone is near me.

I turned around to become face to face with Shadow, his tall dark figure and his eyes crying out innocence. Why does he have to be so perfect. I turned back around before he noticed I was checking him out.

"What?" I said without turning back around.

"Amy, can we talk?" Shadow questioned me.

"I'm busy." I said still keeping my eyes in my locker, I got what I needed, closed my locker and left him, but he obviously isn't the one to give up so easily. He jogged until he was right beside me.

"But Amy--"

"That's Amelia to you." I snapped keeping my face from his.

"I just can't help but see you walking around and hating me like everything is my fault." Shadow whined. I didn't even bother to say anything.

"Amelia, can you just please tell me what I did wrong?" He said stopping right in front of me.

There was no way I was going to admit my feelings for him, but at the same time what are my feelings now? He crushed them. They are gone thanks to him.

"Do you have a problem with me and Mina?" He questioned me. I continued to stare at him, I am not going to admit to anything, he crushed my feelings in the worst way, he told me he loved me, than told me he would be with another woman on the same day. And he didn't even bother telling me that he also loved that woman. I felt tears form up in my eyes just by looking at him, I seriously never felt this before. It didn't take me long to realize that I never loved anyone like I do to Shadow, he actually has an effect on me.

I ran off, outside into the school's garden, even though I know I would be in big trouble if I did, I ran off to a quiet place and just sat there, letting me tears finally fall down my cheeks. I heard footsteps again and that's when I ran over to a tree, and climbed it.

I heard the footsteps stop.

"Amy, I can see you." I heard Shadow's voice say in a straight tone. Before I knew it, Shadow sat on the tree with me, I scooted over away from him which only brought him closer to me. I avoided his gaze by looking down at my knees.

"Are you okay, why are you crying?" He asked me in a sweet tone, that I couldn't resist.

"I'm fine." I said still looking away. He used his hand to lift my chin, forcing me to look at his face.