Lost

Hey guys, the next chapter should be the last chapter but you have no idea what I got planned for this book and the next book, you guys may cry during this chapter but I end things amazingly. So just read on and stuff. Enjoy!

-Amy's POV Still At The Party-

I may have tried to walk to Mephiles but Mina had blocked me to it, I honestly don't know what's her deal now. The fighting should be over. I don't want Shadow anymore.

"What?" I snapped at her.

"So I heard you are trying to copy me," She snapped back.

"I'm not. Do you know how many clique leaders are in Mobius?" I questioned her with a tone of annoyance in my voice.

"And do you know how many wannabes are in Mobius?" She questioned back, Julie-su and Sally who were beside her cracked up and gave her high fives, I rolled my eyes.

"And do you know that you're one of them?" I asked with a smile before I tried to walk past her, but Mina had blocked me again.

"Sorry, I don't sign autographs to wannabes," I flashed her a bright smile before trying to get around her again, but Mina had blocked me again.

"I need to talk to you. Leader to leader," She said sternly looking into my emerald green eyes, I rolled my eyes and looked away. I had to think of something... this is what I have trouble with sometimes, all leaders need to think of something they could say in any situations. I looked back at her.

"More like scared leader to leader. If you want to talk leader to leader, then why are your 'besties' still here?" I questioned her, Mina rolled her eyes and turned around to her friends, silently dismissing them.

"Okay. What do you want?" I asked.

"Do you even have what it takes to be leader? You do realize you have to be tough on your so called 'friends' right?" She questioned me, I rolled my eyes. Of course I knew!

"I just scared Blaze into dancing with her almost boyfriend and forced Maria to dance with someone who betrayed her. I think I'm doing all right," I said with a smirk before attempting to walk away again, but once again Mina cornered me.

"No seriously, all leaders have to be mean to show the people in your group who's boss. But that means you have to be even meaner than me because the people in your group used to be nerds and are not used to you," Mina explained, she was sounding desperate now, why was she helping me? i gave her a suspicious glare.

"I can handle it," I said sternly, I didn't bother moving because I know she's just going to bother me again, Mina stayed silent but she talked again.

"And what's up with you and Shadow by the way?" She asked with a puzzled look on her face.

"Why do you care?" I said sounding annoyed.

"Relax, this is leader to leader not a wrestling match," Mina said, I rolled my eyes. She obviously doesn't know what a wrestling match is then.. I watched Mina's eyes widen.

"No way!" She exclaimed, I gave her a puzzled glare.

"What?"

"You don't know what leader to leader is, do you?" She questioned me with a lot of shock in her voice.

"Of course I know!" I lied.

"Whatever, before you humiliate yourself again, let me tell you that leader to leader is when two leaders meet  up and just talk. They give each other advice and forget about the rivarly," She informed me, I pretended I already knew what she was talking about. I don't care if this is leader to leader, what I know is that a leader never lets her guard down.