Fandom

Hey guys EmeraldTK here, and I'm just going to remind you now that this book is almost done but my I have a few ideas for my next book that you guys might like, the next book will be mostly Shadow's point of view because there is a lot of plot twist and if I let that on Amy's point of view, I know that there are a lot of smart people that already get what's happening and spoils the book, lol. So HOPEFULLY no one would figure out what's going on and I hope you guys will really like the book, because Amy acts different... really different. And of course for that book you will be able to ask the characters questions. But who cares about this book now? Enjoy!

-Amy's POV Still On The Bus-

I let my eyes open but still laid back in my chair, I moaned as I rubbed my eyes and got a better view of where I am, memories started flying through my mind, I saw dolls that looked like me, I saw video games, I saw scripts, studio's and billboards that have written in bold: 'Sonic X' on them. After that flashback was over, I heaved out a sigh. Hopefully running around after Sonic won't be apart of the script again, or hugging people who looked nothing like Sonic. I felt my face get red as I started to remember the memories. I sighed again, at least I was popular at Comic Con.

"Hey pinkie," I heard someone call me, I turned around in my seat to come face to face with a smirking Shadow, I rolled my eyes. Of course he remembers that nickname.

"What do you want 'faker'," I fired back, I heard mixes of 'oooo's' and laughs, that should teach Shadow that just because I had to act girly doesn't mean I could be messed with. I heard Shadow chuckle.

"Smart," He replied. A bitter expression washed over Rouge's face, I just simply ignored her.

"So how do you think the fans will act when we arrive?" I asked him. Shadow shrugged.

"Crazy," He suggested.

"As usual," Sonic, who popped out his head added. I threw my head back and laughed.

"Wait, you two are actually sitting together?" I questioned.

"Only because we lost a bet with Silver," Shadow responded, eyeing Silver who also popped out his head. Silver was on the other side of Sonic.

"Hello," He greeted me cheerfully, I smiled.

"I honestly don't know how you guys are 'fine' after they tried to poison us!" Rouge, who turned around to face the boys snapped. The guys looked at me in confusion, expecting me to explain.

"She's just being dramatic," I said with an eye roll before I turned around and sat properly again in my seat.

"Amy, who's that?" I heard a feminine voice whisper, I turned my head and saw princess Peach, beside her where princess Daisy and beside her was princess Zelda. Where they always there?

"That's Amy's 'roller coaster buddy'," Rouge answered for me, we call it roller coaster buddy when someone dates someone, and they get together, then break up, then get together again, then break up again. I rolled my eye. There was a long thick silence between the four of us, since Zelda and Maria were not paying attention."

"But wasn't he the guy who threw a snowball at me in the winter Olympics?" Peach asked.

~flashback~

Peach held her trophy for figure skating high in the air with a proud smile, I rolled my eyes but I have to admit that I am proud of her, as I continued to clap my jaw dropped as I saw a snowball reach Peach's face, then splat! The snowball made contact with her face, Peach screamed and dropped the trophy.

"Who did this?!" Her voice practically roared over her fans, the room went quiet, her fans feared her and even Bowser, her own kidnapper was afraid of her. The only sound was one male chuckling, and that was Shadow.