Interview With The Sonic Crew! (pls read)

EmeraldTK: Sup guys it's EmeraldTK here, and it's time for the Ask The Sonic Crew Inteview! So I asked all of you to submit your questions but not many people did it but I felt like the show must go one so maybe next time for those people that missed it might participate next time.

EmeraldTK: I'm your host EmeraldTK! And welcoms again to our secound annual Ask The Sonic Crew! I remember I did one on a different book before I think it because it was short. Sorry.

EmeraldTK: Now let's all give a quick round of applause for Amy!

*fake crowd cheers*

EmeraldTK: Hey Ames *smiles*

Amy: Hi

EmeraldTK: So the first question is from.... no one asked you any questions.... *nervous*

Amy: *pouts*

EmeraldTK: Well there is one but I'm saving it later until than I have a few questions for you! *smiles*

Amy: *nods*

EmeraldTK: Do you like Shadow? *wiggles eyebrows *

Amy: Um are we watching this interview after it is realeased?

EmeraldTK: Maybe we will maybe we won't

Amy: *blushes* I don't know...

EmeraldTK: =_= mk next question

Amy: *smiles*

EmeraldTK: So do you still trust Mina? Will you be mean again to gain back her trust?

Amy: Err I don't think that would happen, I'm really scared lf Mina know haha

EmeraldTK: Ha ha good you don't deserve her!

Mina: Hey! Who talks about someone else's behind their back at a interview?!

EmeraldTK: Mina it's not your turn yet

Mina: *rolls eyes and walks away*

EmeraldTK: Seriously what's her deal?

Amy: I know right

EmeraldTK: You have no reason to be terrified about this chick! What's wromg with you?!

Amy: You don't know how Mina works, once Mina wore the same shoes to school as someone else so she took them off, put new shoes on and dissed her about her shoes. The girl instantly lost her popularity and turned into a nerd- um person!

EmeraldTK: Who cares, Mina needs a punch in the nose!

Amy: Yeah I guess...

EmeraldTK: So what do you think of Julie-su?

Amy: Quiet.

EmeraldTK: *laughs*

Amy: Is that all?

EmeraldTK: Yup

Amy: Aaawww

EmeraldTK: *puts hand on shoulder* They don't like you Amy, it's okay

Amy: * rolls eyes and leaves*

EmeraldTK: *laughs* I'm just kidding!

Amy: Better be *laughs and continues walking*

EmeraldTK: Next up is Shadow! Get your but up her Shadow!

Shadow: *grunts as he walks up the staires*

EmeraldTK: That sounds wrong @_@

Shadow: =_=

EmeraldTK: Don't blame me, blame some kid at my school!