FUN EVENT PLEASE READ

HEEEEEY GUYS EMERALDTK HERE! And I was just thinking, since everyone knows they are famous now, how about we do a talk show?! I'm going to make it seem like when they had those interviews, they forgot because they took that 'special liquid' that made them forget the interviews with us but this time, they are allowed to remember but when they go back to Mobius or IF they go back to Mobius they have to take the liquid/needle again.

AAAAAAANNNNYYYWAAAAAAYYYSSS

This is not an interview, it's a talk show. So you guys can still ask questions, or maybe you can be someone in the crowd that's holding a sign or yelling at everyone who you don't like (Mina), you can be a guest star, or someone who does show'n'tell, you can be the stage manager, you are allowed to dare them or just be there to watch the show. So you can do whatever you want as long as it's not creepy.

If you want to b a guest star or something, PLEASE add:

Name:

Age:

Gender:

Style (optional)

Personality (important)

Animal or human/what type of animal are you:

What your famous for (optional)

How you would act to certain characters (important):

Fav Characters (important):

Least fav characters (important):

And you may add details

I'm sorry but no questions for me this time, maybe a little but when you watch talk shows, the host is the one asking the questions and the host of this show is EmeraldTK. I'm picking what I wear, and the interview will be Amy's POV at first than I might switch it over to just putting the name and the ':'.

So you guys are obviously allowed to participate, PLEASE submit your comments below on what you want to do or how you want to participate, if you want to be an annon, then please tell me.

This talk show will be written by next week Saturday so that is Saturday, December, 13, 2014

PLEASE do not submit it on the day I'm writing it, that will annoy me

PLEASE do not submit it late that will still annoy me

PLEASE submit it early

PLEASE don't take your time because if I get bored and I want to rush this talk show I will

So there you go guys, nothing too inappropriate the talk show will be the next chapter. Enjoy!

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

SAME RULES AS THE INTERVIEW