Stop Stealing Shadow!

Hey people, I was planning to update sooner or something but I got too lazy. Also I was busy. I think that is the best excuse ever. Okay guys I know I am being a but selfish, but what I don't realize is that there are a bunch of people reading my book, I checked the readers, the votes, the comments and everything I don't feel like I'm doing much back in return. But don't worry I am figuring something out. :) And since you guys liked the interview so much I am doing it again after the Prom chapter. :) Besides.... you might have a bunch of questions after the 'incident' hehehehehhehe...... EW you guys are so nasty! Not in that way! Amy is a virgin! Lol jk sorry if I actually hurt your feelings there, it's just a joke. Don't hate me please! Enjoy!

-Amy's POV At School-

Sunday was pretty boring. Even though I'm pretty sure Monday will be too but okay...

I sit in History class, Mrs. Robin stands in frount of the class. Shadow can't seem to stay in one spot but I just ignore him as he moves and squirms in his seat.

"Bring out your homework." Mrs. Robin's cold voice snapped at us. Everyone obidently took out their homework and left it on their desk. Mrs. Robin took the homework and left it on her desk. Scourge just walked up in the classroom. Mrs. Robin eyed him, Scourge shrugged. Mrs. Robin just rolled her eyes continued to glare at the class.

"We are having an assembly today." Mrs. Robin announced. As soon as Mrs. Robin announced that Scourge just walked out the room.

"And who said you could leave?" Mrs. Robin shouted chasing after him, as soon as she left everyone bursted into conversation. Rouge was too far from me so I texted her. Mrs. Robin stormed back into the classroom.

"Who told you, you can talk?" Mrs. Robin snapped. Mrs. Robin glanced at the classroom and left again, as soon as she left everyone continued their conversation.

Me: Still can't beleive she's married -_-

Rouge: AMY

Me: LOL

Rouge: ....

Rouge: Probably paid him! XD

Me: Lol she should use that money to get some toothpaste! XD

Rouge: OMG LOL DKM XD

I looked across the room to actually see Rouge laughing, I started to laugh too.

"Everyone be quiet! Mrs. Robin would get upset if we keep talking!" Emma the teacher's pet cried.

A few secounds later Mrs. Robin stormed in.

"Why are you talking?!" Mrs. Robin yelled, she yelled so loud her face looks red now.

"I tried to tell them to be quiet Mrs. Robin." Emma said quietly.

"But they didn't listen, it's horrible." Emma finished looking up at Mrs. Robin innocently. I heard mumbles from the class and people kissing their teeth.

"Snitch." I heard.

"She's such a snake."

"It's horrible!" Yes, that's right people were mocking her too.

"Thank you Emma." Mrs. Robin smiled, I heard more people kissing their teeth.

"This is--" Mrs. Robin started.

"Unacceptable! You all should be ashamed!" Emma finished Mrs. Robin's sentence.

"Okay we don't need someone who is the same age as us to lecture us." Mina said with a fake yawn. Mrs. Robin just rolled her eyes at Mina's comment and continued with what she was supposed to announce earlier.