Getting Along With Maria...? Part 2

Hey guys, sorry for the wait lol. But don't worry it's almost the break so I will be most likely updating faster.  the title. Still shocked eh? Plus their alone. What the heck?! You guys are so dirty minded! What's wrong with you?! Lol! Omg! I'm just kidding guys I'm sorry lol! If you had a bad day today and just read that. Sorry. Lol, I'm seriously sorry man I had to say something like that lol! But anyways. Enjoy!

-Amy's POV-

"Hey Ames, Maria? I'm going out for a second or two. I'll be back okay?" Shadow told us. Maria nodded with a smile, I didn't need anyone telling me I looked terrified. What could I do?! I was panicking right now and couldn't find out what to say.

Uhm...

Um....

Think of something already!!

"Bring back food!" I yelled after him. I felt like an idiot. I wanted food right now but really?! He should get used to it but over all things I could have said, I deiced to ask for food. Food is pretty good though. Shadow just rolled his eyes, smiled and walked out the door.

Hey do you want to know something smart you should have done?!

...

Ask to come with him!

...

I sat there feeling like an idiot. I was left here with Maria. Maria gave me a warm smile. Stop doing that!

"Would you like to play some more Minecraft?" Maria asked me cheerfuly. My eyes widen.

"NO!" I protested. That was very loud, I can't help it though. That game almost made me cry... Maria just chuckled and went to the main menu. She started a new world and got wood and killed random animals. I watched her feeling dumb again. Maria paused the game without looking at me, she just looked at the screen. Maria slowly turned off the Xbox and looked at me with a smile.

"I didn't think it would be very fun for you to just sit down and watch me play." Maria said with a bright smile. I looked at her. No one could ever be that nice, she has to have some weakness or something.

I just nodded my head and looked at her. Maybe if I socialize with her long enough she would break. They all do after all. I smiled.

"So you like Shadow?" I asked her straight up. Maria blushed at this. She didn't say anything yet, she just blushed and tried to cover her face.

"Well, uhm.--" I cut her off before she could finish her sentence.

"It's a yes. Everyone knows it." I stated acting bored. Maria looked shocked at my sentence.

"Everyone?" She asked me looking shocked again. I just nodded.

"Wow, well uh..." Maria was speechless. I didn't feel bad that I lied. Nope.

"Let's not talk about this for awhile." Maria suggested as her smile slowly came back. I just nodded and pretended I was bored again.

"So, that didn't seem very nice when you made fun of Cosmo's sweater." Maria said with a frown. I shrugged.

"I'm just telling the truth." I said with a shrug.

"But you know the saying, 'If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all'." Maria said with a smile. I just shrugged again.

"They also said to 'Be yourself'." I quoted giving her the same smile she gave me. Maria just stared at me.

"Treat people the way you want to be treated." Maria told me.