Chapter 9

"-san!

ee-san!

Nee-san!!" Kai and Akira yelled out as your eyes opened and dodged the demon's arm.

'She dodged it! So she can still move! Great! I get to have some fun!' The demon thought as all his arms made its way towards you. You dodged and sliced them one by one as you moved backwards and ran, his arms chasing you.

'Damn it! No matter how many arms I cut, they grow back in mere seconds.' you thought as you continued to avoid his arms.

"You can't defeat me just by slicing off my arms" the demon said as he recalled what happened to Sabito when he tried to swung his neck. 'I can't just let this go! I've gotta bring him down now, before any more lives are sacrificed!' you thought as you tightly gripped your blade. You charged towards the demon, cutting of any arms that are trying to grab you. You sensed something coming under you as you jumped high and you saw it was the arms.

'S-she jumped! Damn it, I missed her! Sure, but there's no way she can dodge this attack while in mid air!' the demon thought as an arm quickly moved towards you, making you let out a gasp of surprise.

"Do you think (Y/N)'s going to lose too? His neck is so tough, after all."

"She may lose, and yet, she may win. (Y/N), is the woman who sliced through one of the toughest, largest boulder of all."

You flipped forward, dodging the demon's arm and used it to run towards the demon. 'She deflected it!'. You let out a yell as more arms went towards you. 'Total Concentration. Ice Breathing.' you slashed every arm that comes at you as you jumped closer to the demon's neck. 'She's gotten too close! Now worries. My neck is tough! She can't slash through it! As soon as she fails to cut my neck. I'm going to crush her head. Just like I did to the other one!' the demon thought as his arm was about to attack you.

'First Form:' you saw the mark on the demon's neck as your blade was again covered in ice. 'Ice Slash' you let out a yell as you sliced off the demon's head.

First form: Ice Slash- the user creates enough momentum to deliver a powerful single concentrated slash.

The demon's head rolled a few feet away as you landed safely on the ground. 'Damn it!' the demon cursed as you sheathed your blade. The demon's eyes widened when you looked at him. You walked towards the demon's outstretched hand that was open. You grabbed the demon's giant hand as it curled up. The demon's fading head has tears falling out of his eyes as you placed your forehead on the back of his hand. "Please. The next time this man is reborn, please make sure he doesn't turn into a demon." you said as the demon faded.

You looked up and saw all of Urokodaki's disciples that were eaten. 'Sabito, Makomo, and everyone else who was killed..... I won. You all may rest now. I guess you're all going home as promised. Even though you've lost your bodies, you're returning to Mt. Sagiri. Back to your beloved Urokodaki-san. If I ended up dying, my soul would make it back there too.' you saw each of the students began to fade away as Makomo waved at you before disappearing as well.

Back at Mt. Sagiri, Urokodaki stared at the fire as he prayed that his students will return alive. Douma was scribbling something in Tanjiro's journal with your haori on his lap. 'Kami-sama, if you can hear me. Please let (Y/N)-chan come back safe. Maybe Tanjiro as well but please watch over (Y/N)-chan' he thought as he checked on the sleeping Nezuko and returned to his scribbling.

You lowered your guard when the demon chasing you was stuck in some vines. "There's something I want to ask you! How can I turn a demon back into a human?" you asked but the demon destroyed the vines and attacked you, making you dodge and slice off his head. 'Please tell me.' other demons started to advance towards you. 'How can I turn Douma back into a human?' you thought as you sliced down the demons.