Chapter 69

"KIBUTSUJI!!!"

Muzan turned to look at Douma who was looking at him with eyes full of rage. Douma began to dash towards Muzan, anger bubbling inside him as he felt his whole body burning. Muzan was about to attack Douma with his whip but it was suddenly cut off.

Muzan looked behind him to see an angry Michikatsu.

"I WON'T FORGIVE YOU!!" Douma and Michikatsu exclaimed at the same time.

"Ice Breathing. First form: Ice Slash!"

"Moon Breathing. First form: Dark Moon - Evening Palace!"

A large wave of ice with chaotic crescent blades was seen as Muzan tried to block it. Muzan felt his body move backwards as cold air began to surround the area around him.

Rui and Shinazugawa threw numerous bottles at Muzan. Muzan destroyed the bottles but the contents spilled him. He saw Rui throw a lit up match causing Muzan's body to be engulfed in flames.

"That's dirty!" Muzan yelled as Rui glared at him. "It's perfect for the likes of you!" Rui exclaimed as Shinazugawa held him. "We'll grind you into smithereens, punk-a$$ s#ithead!" Shinazugawa yelled.

Akaza picked you up and took you far away as Rui followed close behind. "Rui, I need you to stay here. The fight is getting dangerous and I don't want to see you hurt." Akaza exclaimed as he laid your body in a sitting position.

"Akaza get your a$$ back here!" Gyuutarou's voice was heard as Akaza took one last glance at you and quickly joined the others.

Rui looked at you as he held your hand. "Okaa-san, please wake up." Rui said as tears slipped from his eyes. "Please...." Rui muttered.

Douma sliced off one of the whips that were aiming towards Daki. "Don't just stand there, Daki. Move." Douma said as he panted and held his chest. "I'm sorry." Daki said as she took out her weapon and attacked Muzan.

'What's going on?' Douma thought as he felt a burning sensation in his body. Douma gritted his teeth in anger as he saw Rui with your passed out body beside him.

Veins began to form on Douma's body as the heat inside him increased. Douma began to head towards Muzan with his fans ready. He let out a breath as he quickly sliced off three of Muzan's whips.

Muzan's eyes widened when he saw a mark appearing on Douma's body. It was the same design as yours only his appeared on the opposite side.

"Ice Breathing. Third form: Wheel of Ice."

With incredible speed, Douma sliced off Muzan's arm along with half of his whips. "You're going to hell, Kibutsuji." Douma exclaimed as he looked at Muzan in anger.

-----------------------

'......where am I?'

'Huh......my body won't move....'

'I'm sorry.... everyone...'

You felt someone brushing your hair away from your face. 'Who...?' you thought as you struggled to open your eyes.

"Get up, (Y/N)." A gentle voice exclaimed.

'That voice..... Yorii-nii...?'

"They need you..."