Chapter 26

You followed your crow to Mt. Natagumo. It took you a whole day to run to your destination and you were now tired. You wanted to have a short nap but your crow kept yelling at you to keep moving.

You walked on your path with Douma following behind you. It was nighttime already so he decided to come out and walk with you. You stood before Mt. Natagumo, it looked eerie and dark. "Well... let's go, Douma-kun?" you asked as Douma nodded.

"(Y/N)-san!" you heard someone called. You and Douma turned to see Tanjiro waving at you two, Zenitsu and Inosuke behind him.
"Tanjiro-kun! You guys are assigned here as well?" you asked as you and Douma went towards them. "Hai! The crow told us to head here. Although, we don't know why." Tanjiro explained.

"Let's all go together then." you suggested as your group began to walk. "Hold up!" Zenitsu yelled, making you all turn to see him sitting on the ground. "Would you mind waiting a second?" Zenitsu exclaimed. "What's wrong, Zenitsu-kun?" you asked while the other three looked at him.

"I'm scared, all right? Now that we're nearing our destination, I'm so scared!" Zenitsu cried. "Why the hell is he sitting? Creepy." Inosuke said. "Ara ara~ how creepy is that?" Douma added as he gave Zenitsu a look.

 "Ara ara~ how creepy is that?" Douma added as he gave Zenitsu a look

"Who are you to talk, Pig Face? And don't look at me like that!" Zenitsu yelled at Inosuke and Douma.

"Don't tell me you're not getting any vibes from that mountain!" Zenitsu exclaimed as he pointed at the mountain, making you and the others look at it. "Still, what good will it do to just sit there?" Tanjiro said. "He's creepy." Inosuke commented. "I am not, in any way, creepy! I'm normal! I'm the normal one! You guys are abnormal and you're influencing (Y/N)-chan!" Zenitsu cried out. An irk mark appeared on Douma's head.

You noticed a figure coming from the mountain, making you let out a gasp. "What? What's wrong?" Zenitsu asked while the others looked at you in worry. You suddenly ran ahead making the others follow you, except Zenitsu. "Come on! Don't leave me here by myself! Don't leave me!" Zenitsu yelled as he reluctantly followed you.

You stopped in your tracks when you saw a demon slayer laying on the ground. The slayer looked up and noticed you. "H-help me." the slayer said with tears falling from his eyes. "Are you alright? What happened?" you asked as you went towards him. You noticed some strings were attached to his uniform. You were about to help the slayer when the strings pulled him into the air. You and the others were shocked when the slayer was being pulled back into the mountain.

"They were attached to me, too! Help me!" The slayer cried out when he disappeared in the mountain. You saw Tanjiro clenched his fist. "I'm going." Tanjiro stated. Inosuke went in front of you all. "I'll go on ahead. You can follow me, shivering. This is making me hungry." Inosuke said. "Inosuke....." Tanjiro muttered. "I'm going with you as well." you said with a determined smile. "I'll go wherever my
(Y/N)-chan goes." Douma exclaimed as he showed Tanjiro yours and Douma's hands intertwined.