Work

"Bye Rui! Have fun!" you exclaimed as you waved goodbye to Rui.

"Bye bye, Okaa-san!" Rui called as he waved goodbye and headed inside the daycare.

"Come on, (Y/N). We have to go and help Kyojuro and Tanjiro." Michikatsu reminded you, Yoriichi stood beside him.

"Ah! Let's go." you announced as you grabbed each of their hands in yours and began to run.

---------------------------

"Hey! You guys made it just in time!" Tanjiro exclaimed as he gave you all a smile. "Zenitsu and Inosuke couldn't make it today. The others are busy with their own work and we needed somebody to handle the registers and serve the customers." Tanjiro explained as he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

"We'll be happy to help you guys!" you said as Yoriichi and Michikatsu nodded in agreement.

"Alright! Here are the uniforms! The changing room is in the back. It's almost lunch time so there will probably be a lot of customers." Kyojuro informed as he handed you and your brothers a uniform each.

You watched as Kyojuro went behind the counter to quickly retrieve a customer's order. You saw how he swiftly moved around the area with ease as he handed the customer their meal.

You noticed your brothers were about to head to the staff room and quickly caught up with them.

You hid the necktie under the black vest of your uniform as you looked yourself over in the mirror.

You felt something was placed on top of your head as you reached up to feel a cap. "It's part of the uniform. Kyojuro and Tanjiro wore these as well." Yoriichi explained as he adjusted the cap on your head.

You noticed Yoriichi and Michikatsu were wearing one as well. "I think we're good to go." Yoriichi stated as the three of you walked out of the staff room.

You watched as Tanjiro and Kyojuro run around the area, handing over orders here and there with a smile on their faces.