Chapter 68

"Caw! Revival! Muzan has revived! The Pillars must gather at once! Caw! Gather at once!"

A crow yelled out as Michikatsu defeated the last demon who ambushed them. "We have to find (Y/N)-chan!" Douma announced as Rui and the others held their weapons tight.

"Let's go!" Michikatsu yelled as the group began to run, avoiding and killing demons blocking their way. The ground began to shake as the group tried to keep their balance.

"What's going on!?" Douma exclaimed as he looked around. "The Fortress is shifting. It's either Nakime or Muzan doing this." Akaza answered as he kicked away a demon.

"I hope (Y/N)-sama is all right." Daki said as the group continued on their path. Douma stayed quiet as he tried to focus on the path ahead. His mind can't help but worry about your safety.

"Look! Someone's over there!" Rui exclaimed as Douma saw a familiar pale green haired demon. "You...." the demon said as he stared at Douma and the others.

"Hey, you're the demon with the eye problem that (Y/N)-chan and I met." Douma exclaimed as he pointed at the boy. "It's Yushiro! And I don't have any eye problems, idiot!" Yushiro yelled as he looked at Douma, annoyed.

"So the cure has turned you all back to humans, huh? Here, you all better stick these on you." Yushiro said as he gave Douma some papers with his Blood Demon Art on it.

"What can they do?" Gyuutarou asked as he and the others placed the papers on their body. "It will conceal your presence. Those who also has these on them are the only ones that can see you." Yushiro explained as he turned and began to walk away.

"You do what you guys need to do. I'm going to help the Pillars who are fighting the biwa demon." Yushiro said. "Hold on a minute." Douma exclaimed as he grabbed Yushiro's shoulder.

"Do you know where (Y/N)-chan is?" Douma asked.

-------------------------

You landed harshly on the ground as you groaned out in pain. You slowly sat up and looked around. 'I'm probably far away from the others...' you thought as you heard a squawking sound from above.

"Caw! Muzan has revived! The Pillars must gather at once! Caw!" your crow yelled as it flew beside you.

"Lead the way!" you said as you began to follow your crow.

A group of demons saw you and prepared to attack. You readied your blade as your crow avoided them.

"Ice Breathing. Third form: Wheel of Ice!" you exclaimed as you twisted your body and sliced off all of the demons' heads.

You continued on following your crow as you looked around you to try and maybe find the others.

"Hey, are the others okay?" you asked your crow as you looked forward. "Caw! They are alive! They are injured but it is not critical!" your crow answered as you let out a sigh of relief.

"(Y/N)-san!" you heard someone call out as you turned to see Tanjiro and Giyuu. "Tanjiro-kun! Giyuu-kun!" you exclaimed as you ran towards them.

"Are you guys okay?" you asked as you noticed the bandages on their bodies. "Yeah. Just some cuts and bruises but it's nothing serious." Tanjiro said.

Your surroundings suddenly changed as your eyes widened when you saw Kibutsuji standing in front of you.

You noticed his hair turned white and became longer. Numerous mouths were all over his limbs, each one has a set of incredibly sharp fangs. A dark red mass is also seen formed around his body.