Chapter 67

"Otou-san!"

"Otou-san, wake up!"

Douma opened his eyes as he let out a groan and quickly sat up. "Otou-san!" Rui exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around Douma.

"Rui! You're human again!" Douma exclaimed as he took in Rui's appearance. Rui's hair was still a pale lilac color but his eyes were a shade of blue. "You're back to human as well, Otou-san!" Rui replied as he smiled at Douma. Douma smiled and patted Rui's head.

"Where..... are we?" Douma asked as he noticed his surroundings were different. "This isn't the Ice Estate." Douma mumbled.

"We're in the Infinity Fortress."

Douma turned around to see Michikatsu with his arms crossed. "Um... who are you?" Douma asked as Michikatsu deadpanned at him.

 who are you?" Douma asked as Michikatsu deadpanned at him

"I'm Michikatsu Tsugikuni. You know me as Kokushibo." Michikatsu said as Douma narrowed his eyes at him.

"Michikatsu? I swear I've heard that name before...... Ah! You're Michi-nii!" Douma exclaimed as he snapped his fingers.

"Don't call me that!" Michikatsu yelled as an irk mark appeared on his head.

"Guys! Are you okay?!" the three turned their heads to see Daki, Gyuutarou and Akaza. "While we were in the process of turning back to our human selves, a shoji door appeared under us and took us to the Infinity Fortress." Akaza explained.

"We also saw other Demon Slayers running around but we decided to look for you guys." Daki added.

"It could only mean that they're all fighting him as we speak." Michikatsu said.

The group heard growling noises as they turned to see a horde of demons coming straight at them. "We have to deal with these guys while we look for (Y/N)-san!" Akaza said as he pulled out a blade and began to attack.

Daki, Gyuutarou and Rui prepared their weapons and dashed towards the demons.

Douma and Michikatsu stood back to back as they watched the demons circling around them. "You better not die. I'll accept you when all this is over." Michikatsu said as he took a stance. Douma prepared his fans as a smirk appeared on his face. "I'll do my best!" Douma replied.

'Wait for me, (Y/N)-chan.' Douma thought as the demons began to advance towards them.

"Ice Breathing. Third form: Wheel of Ice!"

"Moon Breathing. Third form: Loathsome Moon - Chains!"

The two exclaimed as they slashed down the demons around them. A large wheel of ice with small crescent blades forming around it was seen as the demons surrounding them turned to dust.

-------------------

'What is this place? I can't tell left from right here....' you thought as you continued to fall in the Infinity Fortress.

You noticed you were almost reaching the ground below you. 'I'm going to die if I crash into the ground! I can't brace myself either since the air pressure is too strong!' you thought in panic as you closed your eyes and waited for the impact.

You felt someone grab your foot, causing you to open your eyes and look for the owner.

"(Y/N)-san!!" Muichiro called as you saw him holding onto your leg.

"Mui-kun!" you exclaimed as you saw Muichiro falling over the railing while holding onto you. "Ah!" Muichiro yelped when someone grabbed his ankle.

"Hang on, Muichiro!" A voice exclaimed.

"Genya!" Muichiro said in surprise as the male pulled the two of you up.

"You're the boy from the Final Selection!" you exclaimed as you remembered the mohawk hair style the boy had.

"Y-yes. My name is Genya Shinazugawa." Genya introduced himself as a slight blush appeared on his face. "(Y/N)-san! I'm glad you're okay!" Muichiro exclaimed as he tackled you in a hug.

"I'm glad to see you're all right, Mui-kun." you replied as you returned the hug. "Thank you for saving us, Genya-kun." you added as you gave Genya a warm smile.

"O-oh! You're w-welcome!" Genya said as his face turned into a shade of red.

"Come on, let's go find the others and help them." you said as the two males nodded.

A demon suddenly appeared behind you, ready to attack. Muichiro and Genya's eyes widened in shock, while you look at them confused. The two males were about to get their weapons when the demon's head was cut off and turned to ashes.

"It's rude to sneak up on others." you exclaimed as you sheathed your blade.

'She's fast, I didn't see her pull out her blade.' Muichiro and Genya thought at the same time.

"Heads up, we got company." Genya announced as you all see a horde of demons heading towards your way. "Be careful, you two." you said as you took a stance.

"Roger!"

"Ice Breathing. Sixth form: Cold Judgment!"

"Mist Breathing. Fifth form: Sea of Clouds and Haze!"

You and Muichiro exclaimed as Genya watched the two of you disappear. Genya blinked and his eyes widened when all the demons were defeated and turned to ashes, the area was covered in mist and Genya shivered a bit from the cold.

He saw you and Muichiro reappear an sheathed your blades.

"There are a lot of demons here, huh?" Muichiro said as the three of you started to run and find the others.

"It looks like they were designed to have the strength of a Lower Moon. Kibutsuji is planning on wearing us down..." you replied as you sliced down a demon in your left.

"I hope the others are okay." Genya said as you gave him a reassuring look.

"Everyone trained themselves really hard just for this very moment. They're stronger than before. I know you're worried about your brother, Shinazugawa-san but the least we could do right now is to believe in him. I'm sure he's already killing a group demons as we speak." you said as Genya looked at you in shock.

"Yeah.... my big brother is strong." Genya exclaimed as you smiled at him.

"Achooo! Damn it, am I getting allergies?" Shinazugawa asked as he sliced off another demon's head.

"Don't tell me you're getting flamboyantly sick right now." Uzui exclaimed as he blocked one of the demon's attacks and killed them.

"Hah?! The hell you talking about?! I'll flamboyantly kick your a$$ when I'm done here!" Shinazugawa yelled as he dashed to another group of demons.

"Watch out!" Genya yelled as you all heard the sound of a biwa echoing.

You didn't feel anything solid beneath you as you began to fall, again. "(Y/N)-san!!!" Muichiro and Genya yelled.

"I'll be fine! Go find the others and help them!" you yelled. You watched the two males becoming smaller as you continued to fall in the Fortress.

'I have to head to where Muzan is and defeat him as soon as I can! I have to hurry! Douma-kun, Michi-nii, everyone.... please be safe!' you thought.