Chapter 33

"Hello! Is anyone home?" the female kakushi called out as you all entered inside an estate.

"Jeez, no one's coming to the door." The male kakushi said. "Let's go check out the yard." the female kakushi replied. You followed the kakushis to the yard. You noticed some butterflies flying around you.

"Hey, there's someone here." The female kakushi exclaimed. You turned to see a young girl with pink-lilac colored eyes. She has black hair, tied into a ponytail on the right side of her head and fastened by a pink and green butterfly ornament. You remembered that she was the other girl in the Final Selection.

"Oh, right! The Tsuguko. It's Kanao Tsuyuri-sama." The kakushi explained. "It's the girl from the Final Selection." Tanjiro muttered out. "Hey, somebody's forgotten how they got stomped on by Kanao-sama last night." The male kakushi replied.

"What's a Tsuguko?" you asked. "A Tsuguko is a swordsman trained by a Hashira. Only the ones with mind-blowing skills and talent get chosen, (Y/N)-sama." The male kakushi explained.

"Please forgive us, Tsuyuri-sama. We were ordered to come here by Kanae-sama and Shinobu-sama. Permission to enter the mansion?" The female kakushi asked. Kanao continued to stare at her with no reply. "Uh, do you mind?" the female kakushi asked. Kanao gave the kakushi a closed eye smile as a reply.

"And who are you?" Someone yelled behind making you all jump in surprise. "We were ordered by Lady Kanae and Lady Shinobu!" the kakushis exclaimed. The girl who yelled has blue eyes, black hair and two blue butterfly ornaments to keep her twin-tails in place.

"You've brought an injured person, right? Please come this way." The girl exclaimed as she led you all to a room. You and the kakushis followed her. You turned back to see Kanao staring at you. You gave her a smile and waved before following the others making her eyes widened.

-------------

"FIVE TIMES?! I GOTTA TAKE THIS FIVE TIMES? A DAY!?!" you heard someone yelled inside a room. 'That sounds like....' you thought as you entered the room.

"So, that guy is still making a commotion." The girl named Aoi exclaimed as you and Tanjiro looked inside to see Zenitsu crying. Aoi scolded Zenitsu and told him to keep quiet but Zenitsu is still crying. "(Y/N)-sama, let me take that box to another room." Aoi said as she grabbed the box on your back and went out of the room.

"Zenitsu-kun! Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?" You asked. "So you did come up the mountain after all." Tanjiro added.
"(Y/N)-chan, Tanjiro......" Zenitsu said as he clung onto the male kakushi who was carrying Tanjiro. "Listen to me, will you? I got stung by this stinky spider, and the poison hurt like crazy, okay? And that girl's been yelling at me all this time! I hate my life!" Zenitsu cried out.

"Zenitsu-kun, did you get smaller or something?" you asked as you noticed the size of the crying male. "I almost got turned into a spider. My arms and legs are really short right now." Zenitsu explained, his snot splattered all over the kakushi's clothes as he looked at you.

"Where's Inosuke? Have you seen Murata-san?" Tanjiro asked. "I don't know about anyone named Murata, but Inosuke's right next to me." Zenitsu said as you and Tanjiro turned to see Inosuke laying down on the bed besides Zenitsu. "Oh! You're right! He's been here all this time! And I didn't notice!" Tanjiro exclaimed as you went towards to Inosuke's bed.

"Inosuke-kun, I'm glad you're all right!" you said in relief but got no response. "Inosuke-kun? Are you okay?" you asked. "I'm fine. Don't worry." Inosuke quietly spoke out. "Your voice!?" you and Tanjiro asked simultaneously. "I heard he lost his voice or something. I don't have all the details, but I heard he, like, got hit in the neck. And when he yelled at the top of his lungs at the end, that finished it off. And it did a number on his throat. He's depressed now, so it's made him gentle, and it really cracks me up!" Zenitsu explained as he started cackling.