Chapter 46

The figure turned around when he felt your presence. You immediately noticed the kanji in his eyes.

'Lower Moon 1'

"Oh, you woke up? Good morning! If only you stayed asleep." He said as you saw a mouth on the back of his left hand. 'Is he the one who made everyone asleep?' you thought as you prepared your blade.

"Why wake up? I made you have such a wonderful dream. If I feel like it, I could also make you dream of your family being murdered. Do you prefer that instead? I don't know, it seems too painful." The demon known as Enmu suggested as he giggled.

You lightly glared at the demon as you took a stance. "I won't forgive you for messing with people's dreams." you exclaimed as your aura became colder.

'Ice Breathing. Seventh form: Snowstorm.' you thought as you dashed towards Enmu and attacked.

Seventh form: Snowstorm- the user can appear behind or dash towards their opponent and create multiple slashes until they finish them off.

Each strike you land, Enmu kept dodging. "Go to sleep." The mouth on his hand exclaimed as you fell asleep. You quickly woke up and landed another strike on him. Enmu continued to use his Blood Demon Arts on you while you kept falling in and out of consciousness and attacking him.

'Are my Blood Demon Arts not effective? The moment she was hypnotized, I could see my Blood Demon Arts were effective.' Enmu thought as he looked into your dream. 'Killing yourself to stay awake. That requires a lot of courage. This girl..... is not an ordinary person.' Enmu thought as he dodged another attack from you and used his Demon Arts on you again.

You stood in front of your house as you stared at Akira who was crying in front of you. She was covered in blood and you can see the skin on her neck was bruised badly. It looked like someone choked her and dug their nails on her neck.

"Why didn't you save us?" Akira asked as you stared at her.

You were pushed to the side as you turned to see Kai. He was covered in blood as well as he glared at you. "Where were you when we were dying? Only you survived." Kai said as your eyes widened.

"Why didn't you die as well? How could you live like this?" you turned and saw your mother looking at you with anger.

Your surroundings changed as you saw Yoriichi and Michikatsu looking at you with a blank expression.

"Why did we protect a person as weak as you

"Why did we protect a person as weak as you." Yoriichi stated. "Father was right. You're nothing but a burden to me." Michikatsu exclaimed. You looked down on the ground as you clenched your fists. Your eyes that were full of sadness, turned into anger as you grabbed your blade and sliced your neck again.

"My family would never say such things! Don't you dare insult my family!" you angrily yelled as you dashed towards Enmu and prepared your blade. 'Ice Breathing. Third form: Wheel of Ice.' you thought as you sliced Enmu's head off.

'Something's not right. He's not turning into ash. It's like I didn't even hit him with my blade.' you thought.

"Master said, 'Kill a Pillar and the one who wears hanafuda earrings.'" Enmu stated. 'Hanafuda earrings... Tanjiro-kun? And a Pillar... it's either me or Rengoku-san.' you thought as you remembered what Kokushibo told you.

"I told him that you were dead so that he wouldn't look for you. I gave him your blade as proof but I think it wouldn't be enough. But it will buy you some time."

'So Kibutsuji knows that I'm not dead? No, Lower Moon 1 didn't give any description about me so it's possible that I'm the Pillar he's talking about.' you thought.

"Master's mood at that time.... I understand it very well now! As long as I can kill either of those two, my anger will dissipate!" Enmu exclaimed as his body melted and formed into a grotesque creature. 'He's not dead! He looks disgusting!' you thought as you stared at him.

"Your expression is amazing! 'I clearly cut of his head, why can't he die?' The reason why is so simple even a baby could understand. My original body is long gone. While you were lying down and sleeping, I merged with this train! Everything about this train has become my body!" Enmu explained.

"In other words, more than two hundred passengers on this train have all become food that will strengthen my body. They are all my hostages." Enmu added as he disappeared.

"(Y/N)-san!" you saw Tanjiro run towards you with Inosuke behind him. "Tanjiro-kun! Inosuke-kun! We have to protect those who fell asleep! The whole train has completely turned into a demon!" you informed as you ran towards them.

"I knew it! The Master is very wise! You all have a chance! Worship me! Your Lord! Lord Inosuke!" Inosuke yelled as he jumped down on one of the carriages and sliced the tentacle like things that are going to the passengers.

"I'll go and save the other passengers." Tanjiro said as he followed Inosuke. "I guess I'll go to the front." you mumbled you took a step. The train began to shake and you saw the demon's flesh heading towards you. You dodged and jumped inside the window of one of the carriages.

You looked around and saw the train being covered with the demon's flesh. Some of the flesh were about to attack the passengers as you quickly move forward. "Ice Breathing. Sixth form: Cold Judgment." you stated as you sliced all the flesh with incredible speed. You saw frosts scattered around the carriage as you felt the train begin to shake.

'It's cold! It's probably that girl again. Huh? Why am I regenerating slowly?' Enmu thought.

"I took a nap and look what happened! I didn't expect it! I am ashamed of myself!" you heard Rengoku exclaimed. 'That sounds like Rengoku-san!' you thought. "If there's a hole, I want to go in it!" you heard Rengoku yell as you felt the train began to shake again.

"(Y/N)-chan / (Y/N)-neesan / (Y/N)-san!!" you heard some people call your name as you balanced yourself. "What was that? Could it be the demon?" Tanjiro asked as he looked around the train while Douma helped you up.

"Tanjiro my boy!" Rengoku exclaimed with a smile as he popped up in front of your group. Your group jumped in surprise at his sudden appearance. "Rengoku-san!" you and Tanjiro said.

"I used a flurry of attacks against the demon. It will take some time for the demon to regenerate. There is not much time, so I will make a long story short." Rengoku stated as your group listened intently.

"The train has eight carriages. I'll protect the five carriages behind with spider boy and rainbow-eyed boy. The remaining three sections are protected by the yellow-haired boy and your sister. You, (Y/N), and boar-head boy pay attention to the three military compartments. Find the demon's neck." Rengoku informed.

"Neck? But the demon is-" Tanjiro was cut off by Rengoku. "No matter what shape it becomes, as long as he is a demon, he has a neck!" Rengoku exclaimed. Rengoku turned towards Rui and walked closer to him.

"Um. What's going on?" Rui asked as he yelped when Rengoku picked him up. "Come, spider boy, rainbow-eyed boy! Let us protect the passengers!" Rengoku announced. "Good luck, Rui, Douma-kun. I believe in you two." you encouraged as Rui looked at you and had a look of determination on his face. Douma gave a nod as he gave you a pat on the head.

"Be careful, (Y/N)-neesan. You too, Tanjiro-san. " Rui said as he then looked at Rengoku who was looking at him with a smile. "Let's go, Mr. Sun!" Rui exclaimed as Rengoku let out a laugh. "That's the spirit!" Rengoku replied as he took off with Rui and Douma, leaving you and Tanjiro.

"Let's go!" you exclaimed as you and Tanjiro continued on ahead.