Chapter 66

You continued to run towards to where Oyakata-sama resides in. You finally reached the Ubuyashiki Estate when you suddenly felt someone cover your mouth.

You were about to attack when a paper was quickly placed on your forehead, making you confused. "(Y/N)-san, calm down. It's me, Tamayo." Tamayo whispered at you as she slowly removed her hand from your mouth.

You watched Tamayo place a finger on her lips as she pointed towards the backyard. You followed the direction she was pointing as your eyes widened when you saw Muzan Kibutsuji talking to Oyakata-sama.

"Let me prove to you that human thoughts are indestructible. The thought of 'Never forgiving those who have taken the lives of people's loved ones away' senselessly is eternal. And you have never been forgiven. Not even once over the last thousand years." Oyakata-sama told Kibutsuji.

Your eyes caught sight of the other Pillars' arrival, Tanjiro and the others were also on their way. You noticed them stopped in their tracks and their eyes widened as they saw Kibutsuji.

"And you, Muzan, have stepped on the tiger's tail countless times. So you are incurring the wrath of the dragon." Oyakata-sama said. Tamayo felt the atmosphere beginning to get colder as she looked at you. Oyakata-sama felt your presence as he noticed Kibutsuji shiver a bit.

"A change in the air... am I right?" Oyakata-sama chuckled as Kibutsuji glared at him. You heard Oyakata-sama's twin daughters begin to sing as they played with a ball.

"Tch, these kids are weird as f#ck. Ubuyashiki's family is just full of freaks...." you heard Kibutsuji mutter as you held the handle of your blade.

"What the f#ck did you just f#cking say about me, you little demon?"

Your eyes widened in surprise when you heard Oyakata-sama began to curse.

"I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Wisteria Mountains, I am trained in all types of breaths, and I'm the top Pillar in the entire Demon Slayer Corps. You are nothing to me but just another target." Oyakata-sama said.

"You're f#cking dead, kiddo." Oyakata-sama exclaimed as you unsheathed your blade and dashed towards Kibutsuji.

Kibutsuji was about to attack the Ubuyashiki family when his arm was suddenly cut off. Kibutsuji's eyes widened as he felt his whole body turn cold. You delivered a series of attacks towards Kibutsuji as his whole body was covered with trails of ice from your blade.

Everyone became shock when they saw you stab Kibutsuji in the chest. Your blade pierced through Kibutsuji's heart as you stared back into a pair of plum red eyes.

Kibutsuji looked at you as a wide smile formed on his face. Everyone watched in confusion as Kibutsuji began to laugh.

"Your attacks are powerful as always, (Y/N) Tsugikuni. But it wasn't enough to defeat me!" Kibutsuji exclaimed.

This time, it was your turn to laugh. "Ara ara~ that's because you ran away, you coward." you said as you looked at Kibutsuji with a wicked grin. Kibutsuji looked back at you with eyes full of anger.

"Oh, I'm sorry. That must have broken your heart. Don't worry, you have six more, right?" you stated as you pushed your blade deeper into Kibutsuji.

"You may have injured me badly but I can regenerate!!" Kibutsuji yelled as he grabbed your arm and tried to pull your blade out of him. You winced a bit when you felt your arm being crushed but still stood your ground.

You felt someone underneath you as you and Kibutsuji looked down to see Tamayo. Tamayo pierced her arm straight into Kibutsuji's stomach.

"Tamayo!! Why are you here..." Kibutsuji exclaimed as Tamayo looked at him with a grin. You noticed a bruise was beginning to form on your arm to where Kibutsuji is holding you.

"You absorbed my fist, Muzan. Do you have any idea what's inside it? A drug to turn demons back into humans! So? Is it working?" Tamayo asked.

"You shouldn't be able to...." Kibutsuji exclaimed in shock. "Oh, but I've done it! The situation's completely changed. Though it would have been impossible for me alone." Tamayo replied as her grin widened.

"You are one stubborn woman, Tamayo." Kibutsuji stated as he grabbed Tamayo's head. "Don't you dare touch her!" you yelled as you pulled out your sword from Kibutsuji and sliced off his arm.

"Ice Breathing. First form: Ice Slash!" you swung your blade towards Kibutsuji's neck as you sliced off his head. "Sorry, Tamayo-san!" you exclaimed as you sliced off Tamayo's arm and pulled her away from Kibutsuji.

"It's fine!" Tamayo exclaimed as she held on to you while her arm regenerated. "(Y/N)-san!" you heard Rengoku yelled as you saw him and the others circling Kibutsuji, about to attack him with their breath styles.

"Tamayo-san, please go and take care of Oyakata-sama." you said as Tamayo looked at you and nodded. "The drug is already coursing inside Kibutsuji and it will weaken him. Be careful, (Y/N)-san. Good luck." Tamayo exclaimed as she lightly squeezed your hand and went to find Oyakata-sama.

You saw Kibutsuji regenerate his head as a grin appeared on his face. Your eyes widened when you saw a shoji door appear below you and the others. The door opened making all of you fall through it.

"YOU SERIOUSLY THOUGHT YOU COULD CORNER ME?! YOU'RE ALL GOING TO HELL NOW!!! YOU PATHETIC DEMON SLAYER PESTS. I'M SLAUGHTERING YOU ALL TONIGHT!!!!" Kibutsuji yelled out.

"YOU'RE THE ONE GOING TO HELL, MUZAN KIBUTSUJI! YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY THIS TIME! I WILL DEFEAT YOU FOR SURE!!!!" you shouted as you fell inside the doors leading to the Infinity Fortress.

You saw Kibutsuji looking towards you with eyes full of rage.

"COME AND GET ME! IF YOU CAN! TSUGIKUNI (Y/N)!"