Chapter 56

You and your companions made your way to the commotion happening near the Tokito House.

You saw Daki and Gyuutarou blocking and dodging Tanjiro's and Zenitsu's attacks. "Tanjiro-kun! Zenitsu-kun! Daki-chan! Gyuutarou-kun!" you called out, causing the four to stop and look at you.

"(Y/N)-san?" Tanjiro exclaimed as you defended Daki and Gyuutarou from Zenitsu's incoming attack. "They're not our enemies! They're fighting alongside us!" you stated as you felt a new presence coming from your right.

You turned to see a giant snake with a red jewel on the forehead, heading towards you and Tanjiro. Your eyes widened as you pushed Tanjiro away. The snake opened its mouth, it managed to bite onto your arm and pull you away from everyone.

"(Y/N)-san / (Y/N)-chan / (Y/N)-sama!!"

You readied your blade and stabbed it onto the snake. The snake screeched in pain and dropped you on one of the rooftops. You grunted in pain as your back landed harshly on the roofs. You saw the snake's bite mark on your arm as you felt yourself getting dizzy.

"Oh my~ I was expecting Asmodeus to retrieve the boy with hanafuda earrings. But here I find it was you again..... 'Ichika'."

You heard a voice sang as you shakily stood up from your position to see the girl you bumped into. Your eyes widened when you saw her in a different outfit and the kanji in her eyes.

 Your eyes widened when you saw her in a different outfit and the kanji in her eyes

"Upper Moon 2." you stated as the girl smirked. "I guess I haven't introduced myself to you, huh? Very well, my name is Dokubu, Upper Moon 2. It's nice to meet you again." The demon known as Dokubu greeted.

You noticed the giant snake that bit you earlier slither beside the demon girl. "Oh and this is Asmodeus. I think he already made a good impression on you~" Dokubu said as she patted the snake on the head.

"By that uniform of yours, you must be a Demon Slayer. Sorry but I prefer to fight Pillars than low ranked Slayers." Dokubu said as you deadpanned at her.

"I'm a Pillar." you stated as you took a stance. Dokubu looked at you in disbelief. "What? But you look so weak. Don't make me laugh." Dokubu exclaimed as you saw the snake quickly advanced towards you.

You moved away but the snake changed its directions. You stopped for a moment and waited for the snake to attack you. The snake opened its mouth and you timed the attack. You quickly jumped away causing the snake to land on another roof.

You felt a presence behind you as you turned and blocked the attack  from a spear. You noticed the spear was a dark purple color as you parried it away from you. "Oh my~ I guess you are a Pillar. All the slayers I have killed didn't manage to block my spear like that. Tell me, who are you really, 'Ichika'?" Dokubu said as she gave you a smile, a blush appearing on her cheeks.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Ice Pillar." you said. "Ice? Mmm~ how wonderful~ I haven't encountered any breath user like that." Dokubu exclaimed. "Yeah. I've been told." you mumbled to yourself as you dashed towards Dokubu.