The Start of A New Day

"...(Y/N)...."

".....(Y/N)...."

"Wake up (Y/N)......"

You let out a groan as you felt someone shaking you.

"(Y/N), wake up...."

A voice exclaimed as they poked your cheeks.

You slowly opened your eyes and sat up. You let out a yawn as you rubbed the sleep off your eyes.

"Good morning, (Y/N)." the voice exclaimed as you turned to see your brother Yoriichi.

"Yorii-nii, good morning." you said with a grin as Yoriichi smiled back at you.

"Brother is making us breakfast. Get yourself freshened up." Yoriichi said while ruffling your hair as you hummed in reply.

--------------

You buttoned up your uniform as you looked yourself over in the mirror. You wore the green tie that came with the uniform and removed the wrinkles on your light brown skirt.

You nodded as you smiled at your reflection and headed towards the kitchen. You saw your older brothers scrolling through their phones as they waited for you.

"Morning!" you greeted.

"Good morning." Michikatsu replied as he placed a plate of (F/F) in front of you. "Thank you, Michi-nii!" you happily exclaimed as you began to eat your meal.

Michikatsu noticed your messy hair as he let out a sigh. "Seriously? Can you at least fix your hair, (Y/N)?" Michikatsu said as you tilted your head at him.

Michikatsu shook his head as he grabbed a hair brush and went behind you. He then began to brush your hair while you continued to eat.

"It's your first day at Kimetsu Academy. You need to look presentable." Michikatsu stated as he tied your hair in a ponytail, like his and Yoriichi's. You stood up and placed the dishes in the sink.

"(Y/N), come on. We don't want you to be late on your first day." Michikatsu exclaimed.

"Alright!" you replied as you took your bag and went to your brothers who were waiting at the door.

"Let's go." Yoriichi stated with a smile.

----------------

You walked in between your brothers as you looked around the school in awe.

'So this is Kimetsu Academy.' you thought as you noticed some students looking at you with a blush on their face. While you were looking around, your brothers were busy glaring at the students who were ogling at you.