Chapter 42

"(Y/N)-sama!" A voice exclaimed as you were suddenly tackled in a hug.

"Daki-chan? Gyuutarou-kun? What are you guys doing here?" you asked as you looked around the room and saw Kokushibo with them. "We just finished our meeting and they wanted to see you. So they came along with me." Kokushibo informed.

"The meeting took so long! I haven't seen (Y/N)-sama ever since the day we first met!" Daki whined as she clung onto you.

-----------------

"The meeting was terrible. The master summoned all of the lower moons." Daki said as all of you sat around in your room. "Why are all of the Lower Moons there?" Rui asked, curiously.

"He called all of the Lower Moons weak because of Rui's 'death'. He then proceeded to kill all of the remaining Lower Moons." Gyuutarou informed as Rui's eyes widened at the information.

"He didn't kill Lower Moon 1. He instead gave him some of his blood to kill one of your Pillars." Kokushibo stated. 'One of the Pillars?' you thought as you comforted Rui, who was holding onto you tightly.

"It will be difficult for us to hide you from him. He's becoming more aware of what the Twelve Kizukis are doing. Not only that, he has full control over us." Kokushibo thought aloud as he looked at Douma.

"He still has full control of us. We have to remove it, along with the curse or else he'll be aware of what we're doing." Kokushibo stated.

'I've tweaked my body and I was able to successfully remove Kibutsuji's curse.'

You recalled Tamayo's words as you looked up at the others. "I think... there might be a way to remove the curse on you all." you said. "Really!? Tell us! Tell us!" Daki exclaimed.

"I have a friend that may help you but I need your permissions to give me some of your blood." you informed. "Why blood?" Gyuutarou asked. "It will help us find a cure for demons to turn back into humans. We need the blood of those closely related to Kibutsuji. In this case, the Twelve Kizuki." you informed.

"There's a chance that we get to return to our human selves?" Daki asked as you nodded in reply. "I'll give you some of my blood." Kokushibo stated as Daki and Gyuutarou looked at him. "(Y/N)-neesan, why didn't you asked for my blood?" Rui asked.

"Well, I have to pierce you with an injection to retrieve some of your blood. I didn't want to force you because you might not like it." you explained. "I'll give you my blood. You're already helping me. It's the least I can do to return it." Rui informed as he held out his arm.

"Alright then. Douma-kun, you can get Michi-nii's blood while I get Rui's." you said as you handed Douma an injection while you started to get a sample of Rui's blood. "(Y/N)-sama! We'll give you our blood too!" Daki exclaimed as she and Gyuutarou held out their arms towards you.

"Hm? Are you sure? I don't want to force--" "We're sure! I'll go first!" Gyuutarou cut you off as you nodded. You placed Gyuutarou and Rui's blood sample in a case while Douma handed you Kokushibo's. "Alright. Daki-chan, it's your turn." you announced as you went towards Daki.

"S-sure." Daki stuttered as she hesitantly held out her arm. "It's okay if you change your mind." you told Daki as she shook her head. "I'm not scared! Let's go! Bring it on!" Daki exclaimed. You gently pierced the injection into Daki's arm as you slowly start to get some of her blood.

"Wahh!! It hurts! Gyuutarou!!" Daki yelled as she grabbed Gyuutarou's hand and began crushing it. "Ow! What the heck?! It's just a small pinch, why are you crying?! Let go of my hand Daki!" Gyuutarou said as he tried to pull away from Daki's strong grip. You can hear bones cracking from Gyuutarou's hand.