Chapter 62

"Ah! Nezuko-chan, you can walk in the sun!" you exclaimed in shock as you stared at Nezuko.

"Welcome!" Nezuko greeted as she smiled at you. Aoi and Kiyo were also with Nezuko as she continued to smile at you all.

"AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!" A loud scream was heard causing you, Aoi and Kiyo to cover your ears.

"Shut up!" Aoi said as you all saw Zenitsu.

"SO CUTE I'M HAVING HEART ATTACKS!!" Zenitsu yelled.

"Yes, please have one!" Aoi exclaimed. "Zenitsu-kun, calm down." you said.

"Welcome back, Inosuke." Nezuko exclaimed as you all saw Zenitsu became quiet.

"Where the f#ck is that pig? I'm gonna spit roast that thing alive..." Zenitsu muttered out as veins popped out all over his face.

"Zenitsu-kun no..." you said as you covered Nezuko's ears. "Don't say something so disturbing!!" Aoi angrily exclaimed.

----------------------

"Hm? A Pillar Meeting?" you asked your crow.

"Yes. Oyakata-sama would like to hold the meeting in the Ice Pillar's Estate tomorrow afternoon." your crow replied.

"If Oyakata-sama wishes to then I shall accept." you said as your crow nodded and left.

"The others can't fit inside the box though.... I guess we'll have to leave later when it is night time." you mumbled as you walked around the Butterfly Estate.

You noticed a familiar figure walking around as you stopped in your steps. "Tokito-kun!" you exclaimed as the Mist Pillar turned to look at you. "(Y/N)-san..." Muichiro said as he looked at you. "Is something wrong?" you asked as you looked at the boy in worry.

"I was looking for you." Muichiro said as you tilted your head in confusion. "You just seem familiar to me and I want to hang out with you." Muichiro exclaimed. "Is that so? I was about to go and look for the others. Would you like to join me?" you asked as you gave him a bright smile.

"Sure." Muichiro replied as you noticed the tiny smile on his face.

"An Upper Moon attacked the swordsmith village?" you asked as Muichiro nodded. "I was stabbed with these poisonous needles then I got trapped in some bubble. I was saved by someone then I suddenly remembered some of my memories." Muichiro happily explained as he made some hand gestures while you listened.

"(Y/N)." you heard someone called your name as you turned to see Kokushibo. "Michi-nii!" you greeted. "Who are you?" Muichiro asked as he narrowed his eyes at Kokushibo.

'Eh? He was happy earlier... now his mood dropped...' you thought as you watched Muichiro and Kokushibo stare at each other.

"You... for some reason.. you seem familiar." Kokushibo stated as Muichiro furrowed his brows in confusion.

'I can't do anything....' you thought with a sweat dropped as you watched the two interact. 'But for some reason... Tokito-kun acts like Michi-nii...' you thought.

"Your name.... what is it." Kokushibo said. "Muichiro Tokito." Muichiro replied.

"Alright... I see.. the 'Tsugikuni' name has died out then." Kokushibo said. 'Tsugikuni... that's my surname back then...' you thought as you and Muichiro looked at your older brother.

"You are a member of the Tsugikuni family that I left behind... my child's descendant... so you... are my offspring." Kokushibo stated.

"Oh." Muichiro blankly replied as you stood shock. "Wait does that mean I'm like his great great great grand aunt or something?!" you exclaimed as you looked at Muichiro whose eyes widened in surprise.

"You're his ancestor, (Y/N)." Kokushibo said as you looked at Kokushibo in disbelief. "But he's younger than me by maybe two years!" you said.

"Reincarnation." Kokushibo reminded you. "So you and (Y/N) are my ancestors?" Muichiro asked unsurely as Kokushibo nodded. "Then you're a grandpa, you're like a hundred years old." Muichiro said as Kokushibo felt an arrow hit him in the back.

"Ah, Tokito-kun maybe you shouldn't say that." you told Muichiro. "Okay." Muichiro replied as he looked at you with a small smile.

"Anyways, Michi-nii. We're going back to my estate later in the night." you told Kokushibo as he nodded in reply. "I'll tell the others. I expect you to come and train later." Kokushibo said as he turned and walked away, leaving you and Muichiro alone.

"Muichiro." Muichiro said as you looked at him confused. "Call me Muichiro." Muichiro exclaimed.

You let out a smile and nodded at the boy. "Alright, Mui-kun! It's okay if I call you that, right?" you asked. Muichiro was a bit shocked at the sudden nickname you gave him but quickly regained his composure and smiled at you. "I'm alright with it." Muichiro replied.

---------------

"Then you just fold it like this." Muichiro said as he folded the side of the paper.

You, Rui, and Daki copied his movements and folded the paper. "And now you have a paper crane." Muichiro exclaimed as he showed you all his paper crane.

You looked at the paper crane in your hands as you showed it to Muichiro. "Good job, (Y/N)-san." Muichiro said as he gave you a thumbs up.

All of you were inside the training room. Douma, Akaza, Gyuutarou and Kokushibo were training on the other side of the room while you and the rest were busy doing origami.

You all heard someone banging on the door as it opened to show Inosuke. Inosuke looked around the room and stopped once he saw you. "Ah! (Misp/N)! Good timing! Let's fight!" Inosuke exclaimed as he grabbed your arm and dragged you away from the others.

"Oi, what do you think you're doing?" Muichiro said as he held on your other arm, making Inosuke stop. "Hah?!" Inosuke yelled. "Hey, who the hell do you think you are?!" Daki exclaimed as the others stopped what they were doing and looked at what was going on.

"I'm the great Lord Inosuke! I'm going to fight minion #1 to become stronger!" Inosuke yelled as he pulled you towards him. "(Y/N)-sama is with us so don't just pull her." Daki said as she and Muichiro pulled you towards them.

"My arms are hurting...." you said but they ignored you and continued to bicker. "Do you even know who we are?" Daki asked as she looked at Inosuke.

"Of course I do! You're Dachi, Nohiro, Riki, Bouda, Ataka, Kyoteru and Hantabo!" Inosuke said as he pointed at everyone in the room.

(In order: Daki, Muichiro, Rui, Douma, Akaza, Gyuutarou and Kokushibo)

"Who are those people?!" Akaza yelled. "That would be all of you!" Inosuke replied. "No it's not!" Gyuutarou shouted.

"Inosuke-kun those aren't even their names." you said as Inosuke looked at you. "Who are they then?" Inosuke asked.

"She's Daki, Muichiro, Rui, Douma, Akaza, Gyuutarou and Kokushibo." you introduced.

"Maki, Toushiro, Yuri, Monoma, Tanaka, Momotaro, Kokorobo." Inosuke said as you all sweat dropped at him. "Close but no." you said.

"Is he always like this?" Muichiro asked. "When it comes to people's names. Yes." Rui answered as they all watched you try to correct Inosuke from mispronouncing everyone's names.