Chapter 47

"Inosuke! We have to pay attention to the three cars ahead!" Tanjiro yelled as the three of you ran to the front. "I know! I found the key to this master! It's up ahead!" you all heard Inosuke yelled from the roof.

You and Tanjiro climbed up on the train to see Inosuke slicing open a compartment. "G-get out!" The conductor exclaimed. "The demon's neck!" Inosuke yelled as he raised his blades, only to see many of the demon's hands heading straight towards him. "Too many hands! Bad!" Inosuke exclaimed as the hands held him in place.

"Ice Breathing. Third form: Wheel of Ice!" You said as you sliced all of the arms and helped Inosuke. "Inosuke-kun! Are you okay?" you asked. "Y-yeah." Inosuke replied.

You looked down at the ground and saw a snowflake forming on the floor. Your eyes widened as you inspected the mark. 'It's directly below here.' You thought as you turned to look at your companions.

"Tanjiro-kun, Inosuke-kun, the demon's neck is under here!" you informed. "Don't order me around! I'm your boss!" Inosuke exclaimed. "Is that so? Sorry!" you replied with a sweat drop.

Tanjiro and Inosuke sliced down the ground. The bone of the demon's neck was seen as you prepared to slice it but the demon regenerated the wound. "Inosuke! (Y/N)-san! We're going to continuously attack with our breathing forms! We have to cut the flesh then the bone!" Tanjiro explained.

You and Inosuke nodded as the three of you dashed towards the compartment only to be stopped by the demon's Blood Demon Art. You saw all the eyes staring at you as you fell asleep. You woke up only to be put into sleep again.

'Avoid his eyes, (Y/N). You can defeat him by following the ribbon.'

You heard Yoriichi's voice as you woke up again but this time, your eyes were closed. You took a deep breath and focused on your surroundings. You saw a ribbon floating towards you as you immediately grabbed it. You noticed snowflakes appearing around you as you began to strike it down.

Tanjiro and Inosuke watched in awe as you take down the Blood Demon Arts with your eyes closed. 'Amazing... (Y/N)-san became stronger and faster since the last time we've seen each other.' Tanjiro thought as he noticed the conductor running towards you, a weapon in his hand as he prepared to stab you in the back.

"(Y/N)-san! Watch out!" you heard Tanjiro yell as you felt a presence behind you. You moved to the side and grabbed someone's arm as you flipped them over you. You opened your eyes to see it was the conductor, the air was knocked out of him as he passed out on the ground. 'Oops...' you thought as you looked around to see there were no more eyes.

"You okay, (Y/N)-san?" Tanjiro asked as he looked at the passed out conductor. "Yeah, I'm fine." you replied. Tanjiro grabbed the conductor's arm and pulled him away from the area. "Why bother with that bastard? He almost stabbed, (Misp/N)!" Inosuke yelled. "No, it's okay. We can't let him die." you replied as you watched Tanjiro place the conductor on a more safer area.

"Hurry up and cut the demon's neck! We can't hold out for much longer!" Inosuke said as he struck down one of the demon's hands. "Yeah, let's hurry!" Tanjiro replied.

The train began to shake as the three of you saw a group of hands coming down towards your group. The three of you attacked and dodged the hands as you ran around the compartment. "(Y/N)-san! We'll handle the hands! You have to cut down the neck!" Tanjiro exclaimed as he sliced down the hand that was about to attack you.

You dodged one of the hands and jumped on top of it. Another hand was about to grab you as you jumped in the air. You prepared your blade and took a deep breath. 'Ice Breathing. First form: Ice Slash!' you thought as you raised your sword, your blade began to get covered in ice, as you sliced down the neck.