Chapter 29

"Wake up."

"Hey, I said wake up!" you heard someone yelled as you slowly opened your eyes only to find yourself on the ground.

"Wake..... Hey, hey you! Come on, you!" you heard the same voice again beside you as you turned to see Tanjiro passed out on the ground. You noticed your hands were tied in front of you while Tanjiro's was tied behind his back. Tanjiro also has some wounds all over him as you went closer towards him and shook him.

"Tanjiro-kun, wake up." you whispered out as you continued to shake him awake. "Are you gonna sleep all day? Wake the hell up, will you?" The kakushi yelled, making Tanjiro quickly open his eyes as he let out a gasp. He was looking behind you so you followed his gaze to see a few people were looking at you two. 'When did they get here? Maybe I didn't notice them? My head still hurts though.' you thought.

"You two are in the presence of the Hashiras!" the kakushi exclaimed.

"Bummer. I heard these two were demon slayers with demons in tow. So I was looking forward to seeing someone flamboyant. The girl doesn't look that bad but that's one drab-looking dude, huh?" One of them said.

"And now, we'll put these two in trial, I see!"

'To think that he's been protecting his sister who's now a demon.... that's beautiful sibling love! And she's been protecting her lover who also turned into a demon.... such an amazing act of true love! How brave!'

You placed yourself in a sitting position besides Tanjiro as you looked at each of the Hashiras. "W-who are these peop--" Tanjiro was cut off when the kakushi pushed his head to the ground. "Don't open your mouth just yet, you moron! Just who do you think is standing before you? You both are in the presence of the Hashiras!" the kakushi exclaimed. You glared at the kakushi while he shivered when he felt the cold aura coming from you but kept his hold on Tanjiro.

'Hashira? What's a Hashira? Now that I remember, Lower Moon 3 asked if I was a Hashira. Who are these people? Where are we now?' you thought as you looked at the people in front of you. 'Wait, where's Douma-kun?!' you thought as you looked around the area.

"This is the Demon Slayer's headquarters, (Y/N) (L/N). Tanjiro Kamado." The girl who you remembered that chased after you and Douma said with a gentle smile. "Before we start the trial, why don't you two explain the crime you comm-" the other girl you saw in the mountain was cut off.

Flame Pillar / Kyojuro Rengoku

"There's no need for a trial! Protecting a demon is a clear violation of the code! We're within  our rights to deal with them on our own! We're going to behead them along with the demons!" The Flame Pillar exclaimed with a smile on his face.

Sound Pillar / Tengen Uzui

"In that case, I'll be glad to decapitate them flamboyantly. I'll show you the most flamboyant bloodspray you'll ever see. I'm talking max flamboyance." the Sound Pillar added.

Love Pillar / Mitsuri Kanroji

'Ehhh? You'd kill such adorable kids? That pains my heart! It fills me with anguish!' the Love Pillar thought.

Stone Pillar / Gyomei Himejima

"Ah, what a pitiful sight these two are. These poor souls.... I pity them for having been born at all."