Chapter 51

"Okaa-san! Do you want to play cat cradle with me?" Rui asked as he ran towards you. You smiled and patted his head. "Okay, Rui." you answered, making Rui happy.

"Yay! I can't find Otou-san or Kokushibo-san to play with me but I'm happy you're going to play with me, Okaa-san!" Rui explained as you stood still.

"Otou-san?" you asked. "Douma-san told me to call him Otou-san since I called you Okaa-san." Rui answered as you stood in shock. "Hm? Okaa-san? Are you okay?" Rui asked as he looked at you in worry.

You felt someone wrap their arms around you from behind as you felt their head leaning on your shoulder. "What's wrong with your Okaa-san, Rui?" a familiar voice asked as you turned your head to see Douma with a wide grin on his face.

"Ah! Otou-san!" Rui greeted as Douma ruffled his head, his arms were still wrapped around you. "You told Rui to call you Otou-san?" you asked as your face began to feel warm.

"Hm? I think it's fair since he calls you Okaa-san, right?" Douma said as he leaned closer towards you, your noses touching against each other. "We ARE taking care of him as well, aren't we?" Douma added as he kissed your cheek, making you blush even more.

"Well-" you were cut off by a loud screaming coming from outside the Butterfly Estate. "What was that?" Rui asked as the three of you looked at each other. "Let's go check it out." you said.

You, Douma and Rui headed to where the screaming was and you saw your older brother on the engawa, looking out in the yard. He was hiding under the shade so the sun wouldn't burn him. "Michi-nii!" you called as Kokushibo turned to look at you.

"What's going on?" you asked. Kokushibo stared at you then pointed towards the yard. You followed and saw the Sound Pillar carrying Aoi and Naho, who were screaming and struggling to get away from the Pillar.

"Let us go!!" Aoi exclaimed. "Aoi-chan! Naho-chan!" you called out as you ran towards them.

The Sound Pillar, Uzui, saw you running towards him and let out a grin. "Ice Pillar! So you've flamboyantly recovered! I need you as well!" Uzui announced. Your eyes widened in shock when you suddenly found yourself being carried by Uzui.

"Now that I look at you closely, you actually look flamboyantly pretty! My mission will be much more easy with you around! How about you become my wife?" Uzui exclaimed.

"Let Okaa-san go!" Rui yelled inside the Estate. "(Y/N)-chan is not going to be your wife! Put her down!" Douma yelled as he and Kokushibo had a murderous aura surrounding them. The demons can't go out in the sun so they have no choice but to watch what will happen next.

"What are you doing to the girls!! Get your hands off them!!" Tanjiro yelled as he dashed towards the Pillar, ready for a headbutt. Uzui saw what Tanjiro is about to do and quickly jumped to the roof of the Estate.

"You fool. I am the 'former shinobi' Uzui Tengen-sama. The man who is known as the most flamboyant around these parts. Did you think that I would get headbutted by a snot filled brat like you?" Uzui said.

"Give (Y/N)-san, Aoi and Naho back!" Tanjiro yelled. "What are you even planning!" Douma added. "Pervert! Pervert!" Rui said while Kokushibo continued to glare up at the Pillar.

"You damn brats! Who do you think you're mouthing off to here! I have superiority! I'm a pillar you idiots!" Uzui exclaimed.

"I don't accept you as a Pillar! Hmph!!" Tanjiro said, making Uzui mad.

"Don't you 'hmph' me!!! What the hell do you mean you don't accept me!? You lowly brat! Is your brain completely dead!? I need a girl member on the mission, so I'm bringing them along! I don't need the Kocho's permissions if they aren't 'successors'!!" Uzui yelled as you tried to calm down a crying Naho while being carried.