You/Akame - Hurt

You and Akame are walking ahead of the group, talking quietly amongst each other to avoid the others listening in to the conversation

You and Akame are walking ahead of the group, talking quietly amongst each other to avoid the others listening in to the conversation. They had a habit of being nosy and neither you or Akame wanted for them to hear details about your relationship.

"Hey Tatsumi, how do you think their relationship works?"

Leone walked slower so she could join Tatsumi in the back.

"Not again. I really do want to be murdered because I didn't mind my business."

"Oh please, they're not going to murder you. They think you're cute so I'm sure you'll get a pass."

He still didn't want to risk it, he had seen what the two of you were capable of when someone hadn't minded their business.

"No way. Go talk to someone else about this."

"But it's way more fun to talk to you about this than anyone else."

Tatsumi ignored her, refusing to continue the conversation. Leone thinks nothing of it, simply continuing with her earlier question.

"Like who do you think is the top in their relationship?"

Tatsumi's eyes widen in disbelief and he hurries to cover her mouth before she says anything else.

"Do you have a death wish!? Shut up!"

The two of you suddenly stop walking and turn around to face the group. Tatsumi's goes pale as he starts uttering a silent prayer to be saved. Leone just rolls her eyes and waits for you to speak.

"Our target is just ahead. Head to your positions and wait for my signal."

Tatsumi waits until you're out of sight to release his breath. He nearly wet his pants at the thought of the two of you over hearing your conversation.

"You really need to relax, Tatsumi."

"Fuck off, Leone."

X

You watched from afar as Akame approached the target. The mission was meant to be simple, while Akame killed the target, the rest of the team killed the bodyguards that would hide nearby. You're supposed to stay behind and jump in if Akame ran into trouble. No one had expected for you to be the one in trouble.

"Akame should know better. It's not safe for women to be alone in the dark."

You spin around and hold up your blade to them, practically daring them to attack.

"I can protect myself just fine."

"Well in that case..."

The 4 of them rush in to attack you. Their moves are childish and it makes you wonder why they bothered to have incompetent people like them as bodyguards. You're quick to take them down, making sure to keep one awake for questioning.