You/Sorawo Kamikoshi - Opposites

(The Otherside Picnic)

"and this is my sister, (full name)

"and this is my sister, (full name)."

You give her a small wave when her eyes land on you.

"Well nice to meet the two of you. Thanks again for saving my life."

"No problem!"

You don't say anything, choosing to instead let your sister do all the talking. Toriko had always been the people person.

"Right. Any chance that the two of you know a way out?"

"Yes! Follow us."

X

Once back in the real world, the three of you went your own ways with the promise to contact each other. Seeing how Sorawo had been hesitant to give Toriko her phone, you knew you weren't going to see her again.

"She was so nice! I hope we can go back together. Maybe the three of us will be able to find her."

"I hate to burst your bubble Toriko but I don't think we'll be seeing her anytime soon."

"What?! Don't say that! She was so nice. I gave her my number and I'm sure she'll want to go back."

"Yeah but I doubt she'll call you." She stops walking, making you bump into her. "Hey, what gives?"

She turns around with a frown.

"She'll call. I know she will. In the meantime, lets find out if we can sell the cube."

You're relieved that Toriko continues on her way. You hated to upset your sister but sometimes she needed a reality check so she wouldn't be upset by others.

X

"Oh my gosh, there she is!" Toriko grabs your arm and drags you along with her through the hallways until you arrive at the mess hall. "Sorawo! Sorawo!"

You cover Toriko's mouth when you notice people staring at the two of you.

"Quiet. She heard you."

She licks your hand, making you pull it back in disgust. Before you could get mad at her, she ran off to join Sorawo.

".....so this is your third. When do you want to go back?"

You arrived to find Toriko already handing Sorawo her money. To keep others from seeing it, you stand in between the two of them to cover the cash.

"Put it away before someone sees it."

"Oh..oh right!" Sorawo quickly puts away and turns to face the two of you. "How did you find me? I thought the two of you said that you didn't go to school."

"Pure chance actually!" After taking a seat, you nod along to confirm Toriko's words. "We were on our way to get breakfast when we saw you going into the building.