You/Esdeath - Replacement

AN: I couldn't write for Esdeath to go good. I apologize.

Esdeath wanted to be loved

Esdeath wanted to be loved. She was willing to do almost anything to find someone that she could fall in love with and have them return her feelings. After years of doing the emperor's bidding, she was beginning to feel lonely. It was discouraging to come back home and have no one wait for her.

When her eyes landed on Tatsumi, she felt he was a potential candidate of being her lover. He ticked off all the checkboxes. There was just two things standing in her way. Tatsumi was part of Night Raid and he refused to accept her love. It was discouraging to constantly fight him and hear him insult her. She hoped that her strength and determination would make him see what a great partner she could be but nothing seemed to change his mind. The only thing left that could help her was to convince him to fall in love with her.

"General Esdeath, all preparations are ready for his arrival."

"Thank you, Wave. Let the others know that we'll be heading out."

X

The mission hadn't been authorized but Esdeath couldn't care less. Being one of the nation's top generals had its perks. Her quest for love was more important than anything.

"You all know what to do. Make sure to bring him in unharmed."

'Yes Ma'am!'

They all yell in unison and rush to surprise Night Raid.

X

It was complete chaos when the two sides clashed. Neither side was backing down and it was getting darker. Knowing how much difficult the mission would be if it lasted longer, Wave decided to end everything at once. He grabbed his sword's hilt with both hands and slammed the blade on the ground. The force created a shockwave, knocking everyone down.

"Grab him!"

Wave yells to his team as the dust creates a shield for them to hide. Unable to see anything, Bols makes his was to the last location of where he had seen Tatsumi and makes a run for it.

X

The Jaegers all stopped before reuniting with the general. In their hurry to evade Night Raid, no one had noticed Bols had grabbed the wrong person until Seryu spotted you.

"Shit! What the hell are we going to do? She's going to kill us. Bols! Why didn't you check!?"

Wave was panicking. They had been given a simple task and they had failed. Esdeath wasn't going to be happy. They were all dead men walking.

"Just shut up, Wave. Just let us think."

Bored and hungry, Kurome pulled her bag of cookies out and began to eat while they all argued with each other about what to do.

"That's it! We'll cover her face. And Wave will give her his coat."

They all stared at Bols like if he was an idiot. He looked around at everyone, waiting for them to get to work but no one moved.