You/Maki Zenin - Tutor

(Jujutsu Kaisen)

Maki was getting frustrated over your lack of attention

Maki was getting frustrated over your lack of attention. She had been reviewing with you the last homework for calculus and you had yet to understand the first problem. She was beginning to think that maybe it would've been better if you had gotten an actual tutor that knew how to have patience.

"Okay. I think I've explained it enough time for you to grasp what is going on. Maybe we should try working on it together. You start us off and I'll only intervene when I see you going on the wrong direction."

"B..but I still don't understand it. I don't think I can do this."

Close to losing her patience, Maki decided to try one more time. She scooted her chair closer to you so she could also be able to write on your notebook. "I'm going to explain just one more time, alright? If you don't understand it then I think you might be better off with asking someone."

While Maki was working on setting up the problem, you were working on trying to control your erratic heartbeat. Deep breaths weren't working and you knew nothing was going to work with how close she was sitting to you. You were still going to try, the last thing you wanted was for Maki to find out about your crush on her.

"T..that sounds good."

Maki nodded and continued writing on your notebook until the setup was complete. She begins to explain the problem again, this time going slow on the explanation.

"So considering you haven't gone over the derivative rules, we're going to find the derivative using its definition. Using this formula, we're going to have to....." When she looked up to make sure that you were paying attention, she found your attention to be elsewhere. You were staring at the paper but you weren't actually focusing on what she was doing. "Hey!" She snaps her fingers in your face, snapping you out of your trance. "If you're not going to be paying...."

"I'm sorry! I...I'm trying to pay attention. I really am. It's just....." You trail off and look away. "you're distracting."

You mumbled to yourself before turning back around. As you face her again, she's smirking.

"I'm distracting?" She raises her brow as she leans her face closer to yours. "How am I distracting?"

You silently cursed yourself for voicing out your thoughts. You leaned in as far back as you could but eventually your back hit the chairs back.

"Y...you know. You just are!"

She trails a finger along your jaw and then grips your chin.

"I'm disappointed in you, (y/n). Here I am, spending my time to tutor you and you're not even paying attention."

You could feel your cheeks heat up as she chastised you.

"I'm sorry. I'm trying to pay attention."

"I don't think you're really sorry. Otherwise you would've paid attention since we started." She sighs and leans in close to your ear. "I think you need to be punished (y/n)." You let out a quiet gasp, making her laugh. She moves out of your personal space to continue explaining the problem. "I'm only teasing."

"R..right."

She stops writing to look at you.

"Unless you want me to punish you then I'll be happy to do so but.....I can give you a reward if you're good."

It was as struggle to pay attention but you made it through. A reward had been promised and you were desperate to find out what it could be.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Utahime .... - Denial

Shinoa H... - Realization

Mitsuba ... - Answers

Mahiru Hiragi - Prevention

Esdeath - Replacement

Kyoko Kirigiri - Betrayal

Fuwa - Makeup

Fuwa - Break

Shizuku - New

Balalaika ... - Return

Esdeath - Third

Yuyu Shirai - Partners (Schutzengel)

Fuwa - Drop

--------------