You/Shinoa Hiragi - Miss

(Seraph of the End)

After taking the last of the horsemen out, Shinoa made her way to Yu

"This is why I tell you to not take off without us. You could've gotten killed."

"Was I just supposed to let that kid die?! I had to spring into action!"

Shinoa just shakes her head and turns around to inspect the rest of her team.

"Don't force me to suspend you for our next mission."

"You can't do that! You need me......"

Shinoa paid no attention to what Yu had to say, knowing that he would just go on and on about how he had been justified in his actions.

"Where's (y/n)?"

With the rest of the team finally having a chance to breathe and look around, they noticed you weren't around. Being the team's medic, you were always the first to make sure that no one was mission before taking care of their wounds.

"She was with me just a few minutes ago."

Yoichi says. Realizing that you were now missing, the rest of the team joins him in searching for you. Unable to find you in their vicinity, they split to search the nearby buildings for you. An hour later and they return empty handed to their rendezvous.

"I'm sorry, Shinoa. We couldn't find her."

Mitsuba tells her when she returns. Yu, Yoichi and Shiho return with the same news. Shinoa nods and thanks them for their efforts to find you.

"We need to meet up with the rest of the company. When we finish our mission, we'll return to search for her."

"Shinoa, we can afford to stay a couple of more hours to search for her. We don't have to leave right away."

"Yeah, Mitsuba is right. (y/n) must be around here. We're not leaving without her, Shinoa."

Shinoa didn't want to leave but as the commander for the unit, she had a duty to carry out orders. Then again as commander, she also had a duty to return with all her unit. You were missing, not dead.

"We'll stay but we need to leave before night falls. Guren expects us back at the base in the morning, understand?"

They all nodded and began to make a map of the area to search and keep track of where they had already checked.

X

Night was beginning to fall and there was still no sign of you. The team didn't want to give up on their search and neither did Shinoa but she knew they would all get in trouble if they didn't return now.

"I'm calling off the search. There's no point in us searching anymore. We've searched all the nearby buildings and she's gone. We need to head back."